No!no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
What does DF look like?????????
I am not one of these presenter bashers and I really like her, but....
Omg cheap , rough cant think of words to describe without sounding really bitchy
sorry debs

What is Debbie Flint wearing?!

.......in the Beauty Masterclass 7pm hour - some shapeless bit of chintz fabric draped over a black garment :giggle What a mess - and revealing far too much flesh. The hair is a disaster as well - looks like she has just walked in after a hard afternoons grafting on Walthamstow market :grin:

Her hair up is very nice, and her shoes are nice, but her floral lightweight dress should be longer, covering her knees, and it should be done up at the front(!): it just looks like it is too tight across the front so she has left it unbuttoned with a black cotton vest underneath. Overall, she could do this at the family BBQ and get away with it, but a bit too dishabille for the telly.

I think she looks lovely with hair up, it really suits her.

not keen on the outfit though :confused:

What does DF look like?????????
I am not one of these presenter bashers and I really like her, but....
Omg cheap , rough cant think of words to describe without sounding really bitchy
sorry debs

Actually, facially, I think she looks pretty, but as for the clothes, I think perhaps the words you might be searching for, but are far too polite to use, are "rough as arse"!!!!! Or "trailer trash"!!! I stand by to be shouted down by those of you who disagree!
HOWEVER..... what I want to know is this:
I do not believe that the presenters are allowed to wear whatever they fancy, without guidance from a wardrobe department. Therefore, who on earth advised/allowed her to go on TV looking like that? She is not a good representative of QVC tonight, and as they seem to pride themselves on being an aspirational channel, they should exercise more control over what is appropriate and what is not.

Actually, facially, I think she looks pretty, but as for the clothes, I think perhaps the words you might be searching for, but are far too polite to use, are "rough as arse"!!!!! Or "trailer trash"!!! I stand by to be shouted down by those of you who disagree!
I do not believe that the presenters are allowed to wear whatever they fancy, without guidance from a wardrobe department. Therefore, who on earth advised/allowed her to go on TV looking like that? She is not a good representative of QVC tonight, and as they seem to pride themselves on being an aspirational channel, they should exercise more control over what is appropriate and what is not.

Guidance from the wardrobe department? They "style" Michele Hope hours!

Jude x

if that were true how would be explain catherine huntley's infamous schoolgirl outfit from a couple of years back?

i must admit debbies outfit is really casual but it must be quite hot hence the loose clothes.

debbie facially looks really good. yesterday she did a beauty show with alison and alison suggested the up do. alison commented on her good bone structure. i think she looks really good in the face along with kathy taylor. they dont try too hard and i think they look naturally good.:star:

I think Debbie Flint is a breath of fresh air,as opposed to full of hot air(JR,JH,CH,CB,DF) or total air head(CSX2,JF)
I like that she gets her clothes wrong and has lumps and bumps and big hands and feet.
I like that she can laugh at herself and is a bit risque on air,and a bit bar maid/meetsmarket stall.
She hasn't "devloped" a TV faux accent.
Look at her face and compare her with say Claire Sutton, who is always beautifully groomed and has a wonderful figure.Remove all the slap,tie their hair up and Debbie flint would win hands down.
I bet on a night out she would be immense fun too :rock:

DF is fine in my book. I think she is gorgeous facially and has a lovely curvy body. She is a bit down-market, but that's OK with me. I don't want all the presenters to be the same. Would much rather have her any day than the Queen Bee.

DF is fine in my book. I think she is gorgeous facially and has a lovely curvy body. She is a bit down-market, but that's OK with me. I don't want all the presenters to be the same. Would much rather have her any day than the Queen Bee.

DF? Ms Flint! Oh not Dale Franklins then!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back