No!No! TSV 8/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief!!! Those who don't have a no! no! at home, surely ordered one, then sent it back!!!
Looks like the Dyson has a rival for the most boring, repetitive beauty product again...

That will be a bore fest when that airs. I certainly won’t be watching. It’s bad enough watching models washing their hands or slapping cream on their face without being subjected to them burning off unwanted hair. 😳
I cannot bear seeing them washing their hands repeatedly, especially as the bowl is too ****** small. Might enjoy watching a bit of singeing though. Not seen that before. 🔥🧔

Isn't the NO NO where there is NO singeing ? I thought it was like the many cheaper battery versions (under 20 quid) where its just a rotating head ? I might be wrong though.

Like Grovesy I haven't seen any full page newspaper ads for it for months now.

I cannot bear seeing them washing their hands repeatedly, especially as the bowl is too ****** small. Might enjoy watching a bit of singeing though. Not seen that before. 🔥🧔
Madcatman, the novelty wears thin very quickly. They have in the past had one hour shows devoted to this device. Normally with a presenter, a guest, another guest, hairy models (often including a man) and many times also Will Gowing fielding the questions pouring in on social media! Thankfully that circus won't be possible, as the studio was very crowded on the shows.

Madcatman, the novelty wears thin very quickly. They have in the past had one hour shows devoted to this device. Normally with a presenter, a guest, another guest, hairy models (often including a man) and many times also Will Gowing fielding the questions pouring in on social media! Thankfully that circus won't be possible, as the studio was very crowded on the shows.
Tommy the gardening hunk should take one for the team and have a "back, sac and crack" treatment on air, while Will reads out my ecstatic tweets of encouragement. :eek:(y)

TK Maxx is full of these at the moment, loads of Magnitone brushes also.
I didn't bother to look at the prices as not interested in them. Just surprised to see so many of them there.

Latest posts

Back