Northern Nights TSV,Anyone know what it is?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More bl**dy plumping and stroking and caressing. I thought today was boring but NN sends me catatonic.:sleepy::sleepy:

you and me both. I'm afraid i can't get excited about sheets. If a product doesn't smell nice, get rid of wrinkles, suck all your wobbly bits in or make yoghurt i lose interest

you and me both. I'm afraid i can't get excited about sheets. If a product doesn't smell nice, get rid of wrinkles, suck all your wobbly bits in or make yoghurt i lose interest

Agreed LE lover. I buy my bed stuff in asda, primark etc and maybe the quality isn't as good as NN but it is good enough for me.

Agreed LE lover. I buy my bed stuff in asda, primark etc and maybe the quality isn't as good as NN but it is good enough for me.

me too Loveheart, it might not have a high thread count and be used in all the top hotels etc, but it's good enough for my bed.

There's another on November 6th. How many sets of bed linen and feather beds do they think we want? I suppose someone must be buying them.

I know bedding and sheets aren't over exciting but....I bought a set of their flannel recently, Duvet cover and sheets set,...lovely, didnt want to get out of bed after first use lol!

Ladies we are coming up to the festive period - Christmas. Maybe your kids are coming home from university where they have been living in cockroach infested digs. Don't your children deserve nice sheets for a few days at least?

Think about all the guests you will be having during this period. Don't they deserve to be lying cocooned in 1000 thread count NN sheets?

So don't do it for yourself. Do it for your children and your guests.

And remember these are not just any old sheets they are Northern Nights sheets.

:devil:

How low are you prepared to go BG. You've had no joy with the beauty stuff so you have hopped onto this thread trying to send us on a guilt trip. Well let me tell you that it ain't going to work here either. My son will be pleased to sleep on any sheets that don't have holes in and smell fresh and clean when he comes home from uni. Nice try but no prize for you.

You just wait and see LH. Craig will pinch my lines to sell the NN at midnight. The mummies will be ordering in droves. :grin:

Myself - I prefer M&S sheets.

Craig and NN what a combination. Will anyone be able to stay awake long enough to order anything? I am a M & S girl too.

"sleep right with Northern Nights" sounds like a feather bed or pillows
I need a new feather bed but not sure which kind is the best to go for

Dunelm for me, got a massive shop 10 mins away from my house, fatal!!!. Have had some wonderful things from there and they have a cafe and YES I do have a coffee when I go there and amazingly it's not about £5 as qvc would have us believe.

Latest posts

Back