Northern Nights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Inc P & P, it's £48.00 for a set of 8 towels.

Only it's not 8 towels is it?
4 face cloths
2 Hand Towels
2 Bath Towels. (Not even bath sheets).

Do they not realise there's a recession on at the minute?

Jeez, I can get 4 bath sheets from Dumelm for less than half that price.

Don't these buyers do their research first ? Surely they know that nowadays you can buy good quality towels and matching bathroom accessories in lots of high street stores at very reasonable prices ?. Dunelm, Next, Debenhams, even BHS.

I'm starting to think that the buyers don't actually select and decide which items they sell, but are completely controlled by the US head office.

...but you're all forgetting it's not just any old towels, it's NN towels , it's micro cotton and it's 600 gsm, it's 5* luxury. It'll be going on display in my guest room.

...but you're all forgetting it's not just any old towels, it's NN towels , it's micro cotton and it's 600 gsm, it's 5* luxury. It'll be going on display in my guest room.

bugger! you're right apple, I did forget, was thinking "what a ****** rip-off" till you reminded me!!! I've mentioned before £1 microfibre cloths from such as Boyes, microfibre pet towels for drying hair, Poundland - Tesco do a pack of microfibre cloths which are ideal for facial cleansing, tho they've jumped up from 99p for 3 I believe - no way I'll be ordering the TSV thanks!

Also why do all qvc's linens and towels have to come in such incipid colours? The fashion at the moment is for brights - have they not been in stores lately. I got some lovely shocking pink towels in John Lewis the other day for much less than this.

If I put white or cream towels in my bathroom they would be black by the end of the day with my teenagers!

I've lost track of the number of white towels I have bought in the past that had to be dyed lol & who needs 4 face cloths when you only have 2 bath towels????????

I always buy towels from Costco. They are huge, the quality is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

Keep reading about Costco on here, but is it a case of having to belong to certain professions to be able to shop there?.
Have (or tried to) visited one store, but as far as I could make out you had to provide various methods of I.D to become a member - and factory workers weren't among them.....:sad::sad:
can anyone enlighten me please.....
Thanks

Hi mad aunty. I'm sorry but I can't remember what the membership requirements are- it's my husband who has the card. However, if you live near a branch of Costco you could always go in and ask at customer services. Alternatively, if you are lucky enough to know anyone who is a member, they are allowed to take two guests with them. I do hope it works out for you as everything they sell is top quality and you could save yourself quite a bit of money. Their returns policy is excellent and they have never,ever questioned any returns I have done-you don't even need a receipt as they have all transactions on their computer system. Hope this is of some help.

Latest posts

Back