Nostalgia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You won't believe it but I am wearing a Beth Terrell washable black suede skirt today and I have a green suede wrap-around shirt I also wear now and then. Both items are really lovely and look as good as new. Now I come to think of it I still have a couple of her jumpers too!
Good to know. I remember dithering over buying one and didn’t in the end.
Sounds like you got good wear from them.

Tignanello handbags. Such good quality for the price. Ash wood is not a patch on them.
Washable suede jackets . OMG whatever happened to them.
Yes I had one of the washable suede coats in purple. It went to the charity shop eventually as I lost weight and it became much too big. It did wash well though. I got a Kathy Van Zeeland from Tie Rack in our Shopping Centre, £14.99 it lasted ages.

Kimberley Selwood has her own website but its been semi shutdown since Covid. She also does some designs for Jersey Pearl which are rather nice.

Kimberley Selwood has her own website but its been semi shutdown since Covid. She also does some designs for Jersey Pearl which are rather nice.
I like her ideas and have some silver flower earrings which I bought from QVC, must get them out again! Pleased she is still keeping going I always wondered if she could make the quantity that being on Q would demand.

I like her ideas and have some silver flower earrings which I bought from QVC, must get them out again! Pleased she is still keeping going I always wondered if she could make the quantity that being on Q would demand.
I wondered that as well. I bought my daughter a pair of her flower earrings, they are exquisite.

I miss some of the eccentric designers. Not so much their designs but their personalities.
Lenny of course , but there was also Harold the German guy who seemed totally off the wall. He had tee shirts with huge crowns on them .I remember the presenters trying to keep them under control.

Harrold is FABULOUS!!! I follow him on Facebook he has photos of his dog King Billy on a lot. Mad as a box of frogs has his own charities for abused animals and children. Two, not the one joint one. His clothes always expensive even for QVC but someone on here managed to get an item in the Outlet shop and said the quality was really good and great fit.

Harrold is FABULOUS!!! I follow him on Facebook he has photos of his dog King Billy on a lot. Mad as a box of frogs has his own charities for abused animals and children. Two, not the one joint one. His clothes always expensive even for QVC but someone on here managed to get an item in the Outlet shop and said the quality was really good and great fit.
I just remember Ann Dawson not knowing what to do with him and trying to rein him in .

I miss some of the eccentric designers. Not so much their designs but their personalities.
Lenny of course , but there was also Harold the German guy who seemed totally off the wall. He had tee shirts with huge crowns on them .I remember the presenters trying to keep them under control.
I loved Harald Glööckler, POMPÖÖS, he had a very sad life story.

Glööckler's parents owned a restaurant. He has a brother who is two years his junior. When Glööckler was 14 years old, his mother died by falling down stairs. This was regarded an accident by authorities, however according to Glööckler, the fall was caused by his father, to whom he never spoke a single word again, until he died in 1992, 13 years later.

Latest posts

Back