Not beret nicešŸ‘Ž

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
K Taylor was back this morning so I switched off,as per. Not before I had to look twice at her outfit! Sailor trousers courtesy of Wok Gan,obligatory biker jacket & the icing on the cake a beret. Obviously the stylists new obsession as the model had one slapped on too. KT had the look of a sailor/ onion seller...very strange.

I personally think those Wak won trousers are awful. Most of his pieces are! The buttons on the front and the lengthšŸ˜¬ someone's budgie must have died surelyšŸ‘Ž

I used to wear a beret years ago . Remember Bonnie and Clyde and Faye Dunaway. They were all the rage back then. I was young and had the hair for it. I never saw KT but I can imagine how it looks . Q must be flogging them this winter.

I used to wear a beret years ago . Remember Bonnie and Clyde and Faye Dunaway. They were all the rage back then. I was young and had the hair for it. I never saw KT but I can imagine how it looks . Q must be flogging them this winter.
Me too,with a pom pom and matching scarf for winter...eek

Hat/beret/beanie can be hard to pass off stylish wise. If like me you have short hair it becomes all hat and face, long hair def makes a difference.

Itā€™s sitting like a pancake on top of a mountain on KT

So can we look forward to said beret appearing on various presenters and BAā€™s? Imagine trying to get the likes of queen Julia or Jill Franks to wear it on air? I shall watch with interest #spot the beret.

Latest posts

Back