Not presenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am after a rattan sofa with cushions. They are either sold out or the prices are horrendous compared to previous times I've looked at them. I did read somewhere it is due to Brexit and the price shipping containers have gone up.
Aldi will be having new stock in soon, I have to say for the price I am really please with it.

Thanks Lloyd will have a look. Hope it's for delivery otherwise it will be a no. I don't go in shops.
Mine was delivered, heavy though, so I opened it at the front of the house & took each piece in separately. Took Hubby (with my help) less than an hour to put together.

I managed to get my garden egg chair from Germany. it was the wrong colour I ordered black and I got a dark grey. it was a little irritating to put together but got there in the end. it looks fabulous and its very big. you can seat two adults at a pinch the company were very very nice literally refunded me all my money back as they said they could not guarantee a redelivery in another colour because of Covid/brexsit.

I managed to get my garden egg chair from Germany. it was the wrong colour I ordered black and I got a dark grey. it was a little irritating to put together but got there in the end. it looks fabulous and its very big. you can seat two adults at a pinch the company were very very nice literally refunded me all my money back as they said they could not guarantee a redelivery in another colour because of Covid/brexsit.
That's impressive.

Latest posts

Back