Not so special TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
Why would you buy the Vax Air 3 and wait for it to eventually arrive, when you can pick it up from Argos today for £199.99? or have I missed something? I would be quite happy to pay 3p more to pick it up today, and if I have a problem with it I don't have to go through the hassle of posting it back to QVC or risking that nasty "you've returned too may items letter". Come on QVC you need to knock at least another £20 off as your special value is no better value than a high street store!

Why would you buy the Vax Air 3 and wait for it to eventually arrive, when you can pick it up from Argos today for £199.99? or have I missed something? I would be quite happy to pay 3p more to pick it up today, and if I have a problem with it I don't have to go through the hassle of posting it back to QVC or risking that nasty "you've returned too may items letter". Come on QVC you need to knock at least another £20 off as your special value is no better value than a high street store!
I think they need to look closely at the TSV'S
they're having , as they are all repitive and boring. The same old week in week out. How many Vaks do we need, or Beauty Tools, o
Beauty cosmetics or Northern Nights. Get rid of buyers and bring in something new and with a decent amount of :confused:

i agree barbs - the tsvs are just a yawn these days BUT i do think the most important point, as fluffwump pointed out, is the vast majority of the time, they're not even close to a bargain. we're not comparing with an internet search here but with a regular store. chances are, they offer free delivery too!

i agree barbs - the tsvs are just a yawn these days BUT i do think the most important point, as fluffwump pointed out, is the vast majority of the time, they're not even close to a bargain. we're not comparing with an internet search here but with a regular store. chances are, they offer free delivery too!
I know janie, and i agree also, the prices are nothing special nowadays. The only good thing is the 30 MBG, which i have used
to my advantage. I think a lot of their customers are people who don't have access to the internet, and rely on the Q to
deliver and they believe the spiel . I used to :giggle:

The last big Vax tsv from 2011 I purchased and loved it until it started to fall apart. I was pleased that I could return it after several months to QVC (which interestingly lists it as returned under my 30 day money back guarentee) but it was far less money than this model and to be frank, its actually extremely similar. This one is slimmer and part of the Air range granted but worth the extra £70- never. They have incorperated the P&P in the price as well IMO .

Last edited:
I am not in the market for a vacuum cleaner at the moment so I'm not really up on this, but doesn't the QVC TSV come with extras, hence has "added value"? OK, you may not want or need the extras (which I think are a turbo and fur & fluff tools, could be wrong) but it does explain why it's not much cheaper on QVC. Oh, and the 3 EPs have a value for some people.

As a single father of two I used to buy loads of things off qvc. To be honest with working 10 hours a day running a business and having my two boys with me 4 days of the week it was a godsend. But in the last year or so their product range has just become repetitive, their value is no where near as good as previous and the whole convenience thing for me has gone out of the window. One trip to a John Lewis or M & S once a month and I can get everything I need. Haven't bought off qvc for over two months now.

Latest posts

Back