Now I have seen it all!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bristol

Registered Shopper
I suppose that I shouldn't really be surprised. And if I unexpectedly found myself out of work I would be looking for another role in sector that I had experience in....
However seen on camera today on Gemporia 'producer Cherry'. Yes that is the one and only Cherry Cavill of the legendary Cavill family and ex of Rocks, jewellery designer and ambassador, hawker of CBD oil as well as her other talents. What must her mother think? Actually I think that she will be proud that she has found herself a job rather than not.
'Setting' the prices for Gemporia now - bizarre. But I really think that it should have been expected.

I suppose that I shouldn't really be surprised. And if I unexpectedly found myself out of work I would be looking for another role in sector that I had experience in....
However seen on camera today on Gemporia 'producer Cherry'. Yes that is the one and only Cherry Cavill of the legendary Cavill family and ex of Rocks, jewellery designer and ambassador, hawker of CBD oil as well as her other talents. What must her mother think? Actually I think that she will be proud that she has found herself a job rather than not.
'Setting' the prices for Gemporia now - bizarre. But I really think that it should have been expected.

She is currently presenting on Gems for the first time, covering because Ellis is off ill.

Well we only need Don Kogan, Theo Van Dort (snatch-it.tv) along with Debbie back and it’s the founding gems tv lot together again. The rocks and co website still sells the Cavill collection.

Well we only need Don Kogan, Theo Van Dort (snatch-it.tv) along with Debbie back and it’s the founding gems tv lot together again. The rocks and co website still sells the Cavill collection.

Hopefully Don won't reappear - but who knows, could be Kat Florence next selling her aerodynamically designed pieces for £29.99. I have to say Cherry is more likeable on Gems, OTT but without such an aggressive edge. Rocks must have been a horrible company.

I saw Cherry presenting today, or was it yesterday. But she was enthusiastically bigging up her mothers knowledge -which may well be true. But also that Toby is home having lived in Thailand and some suggestion that he might be making an appearance again soon. She didn't say where. Could it be that Steve would give Toby a space to promote his snake oil?

'Interesting' that the Cavills have found a place on Gemporia and not pursued the company formerly known as Rocks and Co to continue their on screen presence. Though I see that the Cavill brand is showing in the inventory at Rocks. Toby today using his experience and relationship with Steve Bennett and his connections in Kanchanaburi Thailand which has enabled him to present the natural Nigerian sapphire.
Thats the kids out of the house so when is Debbie going to show?

Latest posts

Back