Now I know why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have watched QVC very little or really not at all over the last few months and now I have realised why I find it so irritating! Have got the B&W slot on with SW and Alison Miss hockey sticks Keenan.She is unbearable rapid fire, laughing and they are both talking over each other.It must be because I have got used to lockdown silence!

I was just going to write about this. Yes she does speak over people, but she is one of those people who interjects before you're midway through a tale, either guessing what you're going to say, or putting her own 'quip' in. I've had friends like her before, and when they've done the same I always tell them to 'let me finish !' which is what I want to say to Keenan - let Wilson finish his story ! So annoying when you want to hear what he has to say. She's not even hurrying him along, its just to get her 'say' in.

Ha! ha ! ha! Franks just walked onto the B & W show, and Wilson said her hair looked thicker, what had she done to it ! The look on Franks face was priceless, and she was struck dumb, then rambled about "it is what it is, and I take a supplement which we do here at QVC", then she made a quick getaway. Whether you like him or not, Wilson doesn't hold back, and says what we all think. Great tv.

Ha! ha ! ha! Franks just walked onto the B & W show, and Wilson said her hair looked thicker, what had she done to it ! The look on Franks face was priceless, and she was struck dumb, then rambled about "it is what it is, and I take a supplement which we do here at QVC", then she made a quick getaway. Whether you like him or not, Wilson doesn't hold back, and says what we all think. Great tv.

She used to do a presentation of supplements some years back, spirulina I think.

Alison “rapid fire” Keenan constantly interrupts and feels she has to fill every vacant second, someone should tell her that it is acceptable to leave a second of two pause, and take a breath. QVC is a strange place, they feel they can’t give constructive criticism to presenters to make their presenting more professional and enjoyable for fear of upsetting them, saying that, they’d still have appalling customer service, extortionate pricing and postage and a long winded refunds process.

Ali K has spoken quickly as long as I've been watching QVC. For me, I find all the presenters' quirks have become intolerable.
I don't think the perma-tan does her any favours, but it's her body, her life and her choice. She's always immaculately turned out, and tends to do her homework. She just needs to slow the heck down so we can tell what she is saying.

Latest posts

Back