Nutrasonic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Dont know if this has been asked before (apols if it has), but caught the end of a presentation on the Nutrasonic and it looked quite good, plus price is good and on flexi pay. Anyone got one of these? I have been thinking of going for the other one on QVC but its a bit on the pricey side!

I don't have this but I do have a TreSonic (the cheaper sonic cleansing brush they sell on QVC), which I like. You can use that on your body too. I think I paid £30 for mine - but that was in late 2009.

I don't have this but I do have a TreSonic (the cheaper sonic cleansing brush they sell on QVC), which I like. You can use that on your body too. I think I paid £30 for mine - but that was in late 2009.

Thanks Cupcake! I've been wavering a while on the expensive one and the TreSonic on Q and couldn't decide which to go for. Now this one is on as well and I'm confused even more! Arrgghh! indecisive moi! lol I might go for the Tresonic and if I dont like it then at least I've got the 30 mbg whereas IW only do 14 which I dont think is long enough to try something out.

I also saw the last 10 minutes of this. It did look good. I was going to ask if anyone had tried it but you beat me to it Ilovelulu. I was very tempted with the flexi pay but will it be another gadget that ends up in a drawer not been used ? Also my skin has broken capillaries and feels quite tight at the moment , I wondered if it would make my skin redder. :mysmilie_499:

I also saw the last 10 minutes of this. It did look good. I was going to ask if anyone had tried it but you beat me to it Ilovelulu. I was very tempted with the flexi pay but will it be another gadget that ends up in a drawer not been used ? Also my skin has broken capillaries and feels quite tight at the moment , I wondered if it would make my skin redder. :mysmilie_499:

Yep I agree, don't want it to end up in the drawer esp at that price! Is the easy pay only on for today, saw it was a special flexi pay deal.

Yep I agree, don't want it to end up in the drawer esp at that price! Is the easy pay only on for today, saw it was a special flexi pay deal.

I think it's flexi pay all weekend. They do seem to have flexi pay on a lot of items as the norm. My son ordered the flip on flexi pay last weekend ,it arrived yesterday.Thats the fastest delivery we have had from Ideal World.
I've not seen the nutrasonic before. Trouble is I'm not very good at sticking to routine , I would be likely to use for a few weeks then not bother. I have drawers and cupboards of bits and pieces that I have used a few times then can't be bothered. I start off with good intentions but they don't last. :flower: :flower:

Latest posts

Back