Nydj

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Nice to have jeans designed for women whose figure is going south, but much too overpriced. Jackie looked good in hers, but, despite her ingratiating twaddle, Ashling did not look as 'incredible' as she said she did - maybe owing to her bad posture.

Nice to have jeans designed for women whose figure is going south, but much too overpriced. Jackie looked good in hers, but, despite her ingratiating twaddle, Ashling did not look as 'incredible' as she said she did - maybe owing to her bad posture.

Note that they used the slimmest/leggiest 'host' & the slimmest guest for the show, plus the very slim, younger models. No plus sized, short, or older ladies, so how do we know how they look on real people? I'd complain if I could be arsed/if it'd do any good/if anyone would actually read it.....

Those jeans were way overpriced, and Kabler posing and posturing for all she was worth.

Look at me, look how slim I am etc.

Talking of which, where is JF? she's normally the one doing that.

I don't wear jeans but, if I did, then I certainly wouldn't fork out that much when other places do jeans so much cheaper. QVC's prices on some brands are ridiculous and they seem to think that we'll all rush to stuff our wardrobes with their 'fashion' just because they mention celebrities.

I have worn NYDJ for years, and have to say they are ****** good! In fact, once upon a time, there was a 'before and after' photo of me and my backside on this forum! Thankfully it seems to have been lost in some forum upgrade somewhere along the line, and I won't be re-posting it! Another forum member (one I fear is no longer here) conferred the title 'Magic Jeans' upon them.
However, they are ludicrously expensive in the UK - I always buy mine in the USA, and they're not really cheap there either, but less than here - and they wear out more quickly than 'normal' jeans.
Anybody going to the USA on hols or business can find them in Maceys or Nieman Marcus, and occasionally in those outlet malls. I would advise trying on before buying, as sizes can be very variable depending on the style, and they are sized in American sizes, so you also need to factor that in.

Chest infections can take ages to get rid of and real flu is awful. I wish her well.

Latest posts

Back