Off air again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ARA

Registered Shopper
Hi all, yes we are off air again but this time it’s not the gremlins.

Since going to the falling auction format we have been inundated with calls on every item we sell and the call centre is having problems coping, which means some of you have been missing out because you can’t get through.

We've taken ourselves off air while we sort out the problems and make sure that we can keep up with the demand that you are giving us on each auction.

Please check in with us every so often tonight we hope to be back soon with great prices on excellent jewellery.

Hope you are back on air soon, I've love the jewellery which I bought from you so far:1:

Nothing on the TV (10.55 am) but some auctions do seem to've started up on-line.

oh dear, what a shame that the system is on a downer. sounds like they need to call International Rescue!

Sammi did you have to say that?!! Now I can't get the Thunderbirds theme out of my head!!!! It was Thunderbirds International Rescue wasn't it?? :Laughing1:

Does that mean it's not gremlins but The Hood who's responsible for all of this? Or was it the Mysterons? (I'm getting my puppets confused here, I think) :22: :)

Captain Scarlet

Does that mean it's not gremlins but The Hood who's responsible for all of this? Or was it the Mysterons? (I'm getting my puppets confused here, I think) :22: :)

Hi Pimms,:1:
You did make me giggle!!! I think that you mean Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons!!....lol:18:

Mirabelle xx :40:

Hi Pimms,:1:
You did make me giggle!!! I think that you mean Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons!!....lol:18:

Mirabelle xx :40:

Of course, Mirabelle - this is the voice of the Mysterons - it all comes flooding back. I always wanted to be an Angel! :21:

:21:? You?
No chance!
:16: More like:18:
Or perhaps you could be the other Angel,the one we never met...Gluttony!

:21:? You?
No chance!
:16: More like:18:
Or perhaps you could be the other Angel,the one we never met...Gluttony!

Was it something I said :eek: (or something I ate:))? Not sure I want to be one of the 7 deadly sins :eek:, but if we're making them up, can't I please be...Chalcedony? :47:

Might be worth giving International Rescue a try ARA, they could be just what you need!!! FAB

:doggie:

Was it something I said :eek: (or something I ate:))? Not sure I want to be one of the 7 deadly sins :eek:, but if we're making them up, can't I please be...Chalcedony? :47:

You could be 'Aqua Marina' or whatever her name was from Stingray,only without the blonde hair and the floaty dress.(Or the strings of course):D

You're right Mad4Gems....'Mr. President, it seems only International Rescue can help us now.':42:

Latest posts

Back