Oh dear and LOL at the same time :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Watching some of the fashion yesterday, when Loen brought attention to the 'runway' and how filthy it was. She was quite correct too, despite the 14 Bissell POTD's a month, their 'runway' carpet is minging.
Loen refered to a one-size top, asking Lynn what size she thought it would go up to, 'eaaaaaaaaaaasily' a 18 they agreed. Perhaps, when they are selling on telly, they should 'measure' the garments to give a more realistic idea that what Lynn the model 'thinks', hardly scientific when on a later show with Dennice, Lynn will think a one-size garment will 'eaaaaaaaasily' go up to a 22.
Then Denn will tell us on items which state a 22 max size, "if you're a 24, try it". Still, luckily the presenters spouting this mis-information and opinion WILL be paying for us to return an item at the cost of at least £4 a pop......... oh hang on :(

Then we have Loen and Paul Brodel, barking on and on and on for the last 14 years about this healthy eating, this is healthy, this will help you lose weight, this will help you shape up........ for the both of them to perpetually get larger and larger as the years roll on, and the ONE time Denice actually does lose some weight with an IW system, we have that shoved in our faces, but when she gains most of it back........... tumbleweed.

Blatant mistruths too, one presenter, one of the newbies, made the error of saying that "when Loen slept on this memory mattress she was hooked"......... not been around long enough to know Loen spent £1,000 or more about 12 years ago on one of the 1st full memory foam mattresses on the UK market, and still sleeps on it now, nothing to do with the poxy one they are selling.

Watching now just for the fun, see how many cock ups I can spot in a presentation, watch out though, I can feel that 'love cuddle' making its way back soon............. (runs away)

Watching some of the fashion yesterday, when Loen brought attention to the 'runway' and how filthy it was. She was quite correct too, despite the 14 Bissell POTD's a month, their 'runway' carpet is minging.
Loen refered to a one-size top, asking Lynn what size she thought it would go up to, 'eaaaaaaaaaaasily' a 18 they agreed. Perhaps, when they are selling on telly, they should 'measure' the garments to give a more realistic idea that what Lynn the model 'thinks', hardly scientific when on a later show with Dennice, Lynn will think a one-size garment will 'eaaaaaaaasily' go up to a 22.
Then Denn will tell us on items which state a 22 max size, "if you're a 24, try it". Still, luckily the presenters spouting this mis-information and opinion WILL be paying for us to return an item at the cost of at least £4 a pop......... oh hang on :(

Then we have Loen and Paul Brodel, barking on and on and on for the last 14 years about this healthy eating, this is healthy, this will help you lose weight, this will help you shape up........ for the both of them to perpetually get larger and larger as the years roll on, and the ONE time Denice actually does lose some weight with an IW system, we have that shoved in our faces, but when she gains most of it back........... tumbleweed.

Blatant mistruths too, one presenter, one of the newbies, made the error of saying that "when Loen slept on this memory mattress she was hooked"......... not been around long enough to know Loen spent £1,000 or more about 12 years ago on one of the 1st full memory foam mattresses on the UK market, and still sleeps on it now, nothing to do with the poxy one they are selling.

Watching now just for the fun, see how many cock ups I can spot in a presentation, watch out though, I can feel that 'love cuddle' making its way back soon............. (runs away)

Awwww my gaawd - arr you avin a larf?

Run for the hills "QUICK" :mysmilie_13:

Talking of Den, I thought they said she'd gone down one or two dress sizes but the other day on fashion she was going to order something, yes again, in a size 16. She's always been a 16!! So what she lost, she's put back on then?

Lyn also says that she's wearing a 16 sometimes but she is a 12.

Really helpful aren't they?

I heard Den say on a show that she's "a 16 to 18".
Really helpful, probably get more accurate size info from my binman :)

Latest posts

Back