Oh dear Julia!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found the spray too oily. The butter is lovely to use compared to it. I dare say using the butter and spray together would work well. I always squirt oil in with lotion as I don't like the texture of most oils alone.

Is it the BetterYou spray you're using?

I found the spray too oily. The butter is lovely to use compared to it. I dare say using the butter and spray together would work well. I always squirt oil in with lotion as I don't like the texture of most oils alone.

Is it the BetterYou spray you're using?
I use Holland and Barrett spray and have done so now for years.

I hope that you don't mind me butting in but I have been on slow release Tramadol plus Gabapentin for almost a year now.
I tried to cut out the morning dose but as of late I have had ato start taking it again.
At first I thought that it wasn't working but Mr Twirl said that it would probably be worse without it, sadly he was right.
Do you find that it takes the pain away? I find that it just makes it bearable most days and other days seems to do nothing at all.

I take GP too. It helps with the frequent stabbing pain.

When I started on tramadol it helped with the pain. Now, after trying to miss a dose, I'm trying to work out whether it really is that effective or if the withdrawal is horrendous.

Bless her Julia looked like an upturned Beetle on the Pilates machine!
That did make me laugh. Julia clearly loves to make an exhibition of herself on live national TV.

If it wasn't for her exposing her nipples - I wouldn't have known what roll of flesh was her boobs - hardly an abassador, as she makes out, for the benefits of using Pilates for 20 years.

Side note - prediction for the forum. True to her egotistical self - wearing glasses all day and referring to them, and she said she is off for a few weeks. I think she is off to have laser eye treatment, and was wearing glasses to show off her 'new' image on her return.

If I'm right - may give her a shock when she looks in the mirror.

Agree with @ohnonotshoppingagain - Julia is such a show off and one day, it may well come back to bite her - be that her 'great' arms, flowing locks, or her 'amazing' lifestyle.

Clove oil, applied to the tooth and surrounding gum is quite effective if you can’t get an emergency dental appointment.
Isn’t it? I always have a bottle in the bathroom cabinet. Bit of a shock to the mouth when applied but otherwise, absolutely great. Once I went to the theatre and toothache broke out before I got to the station. I had to go via Holland and Barrett!

Isn’t it? I always have a bottle in the bathroom cabinet. Bit of a shock to the mouth when applied but otherwise, absolutely great. Once I went to the theatre and toothache broke out before I got to the station. I had to go via Holland and Barrett!

Agree. I always keep a bottle here as well as a tube of Orajel.

However, these both can have dangerous side effects so go easy with them.

Rather than use them I've been using the rinses I mentioned as until things get back to normal (and my dentist still isn't calling people in that had problems like I did), I'm going down the prevention being better than cure route.

The thought of toothache TERRIFIES me.

That did make me laugh. Julia clearly loves to make an exhibition of herself on live national TV.

If it wasn't for her exposing her nipples - I wouldn't have known what roll of flesh was her boobs - hardly an abassador, as she makes out, for the benefits of using Pilates for 20 years.

Side note - prediction for the forum. True to her egotistical self - wearing glasses all day and referring to them, and she said she is off for a few weeks. I think she is off to have laser eye treatment, and was wearing glasses to show off her 'new' image on her return.

If I'm right - may give her a shock when she looks in the mirror.

Agree with @ohnonotshoppingagain - Julia is such a show off and one day, it may well come back to bite her - be that her 'great' arms, flowing locks, or her 'amazing' lifestyle.
She is such a vain woman.

She did imply in her blog that she was having eye laser treatment, so not really a prediction?
She has probably been told to stop wearing her contact lenses prior to having the procedure, hence the glasses.

Just finishing her show she said she’ll not be on air for about three weeks and think she said the reason will be coming up next week’s blog

She did imply in her blog that she was having eye laser treatment, so not really a prediction?
She has probably been told to stop wearing her contact lenses prior to having the procedure, hence the glasses.
Have just read her blog, but hadn't at time of messge. That said, from what @Twinkle said, maybe not the case, as she mentioned it doesnt take 3-4 weeks to recover.

Maybe, the vain one, is off to write her next book and just had her glasses on to gush over her male fans sending her messages on how great she looks.

Looking forward to the break and being able to watch QVC without seeing her flirting and admiring glances to herself on the monitors.

Kathy wasn't a good presenter, but did come acorss as a very nice person. I'm sure Julia is a few years older than Kathy - maybe this will be her last year. Iagine the fush when she does retire though #just saying.

“I’ll be missing from your screens for a couple of weeks or so from the middle of next week, but don’t you miss the BenefitToday’s Special Value trio of mascaras on the 15th – my preferred brand of mascara. Ironically, I will also be ‘focusing’ on my eyes that day (well, one of them, to start with) but in a completely different way – more about that on my next blog in two weeks-time.

Until then, much love,

Julia xx”

Maybe just an eye at a time then, would go to explain the length of leave 🤔

Thanks for update @Dream Girl

Maybe with copetion from Catherine, on the 'boob' front (she certainly isn;t shy of showing of her ever growing bust) I winder if eye is code for another area...maybe one boob ajusted at a time.

Like @Lilo Lil said - the canera never lies - would be funny if she comes back and says she had laser eye treatment, standing there with her new boobs present, lifted up and bursting out of her top.

Without doubt Alison Keenan has had work down to her face, but to be fair, I don't think the others have, including Julia.

“I’ll be missing from your screens for a couple of weeks or so from the middle of next week, but don’t you miss the BenefitToday’s Special Value trio of mascaras on the 15th – my preferred brand of mascara. Ironically, I will also be ‘focusing’ on my eyes that day (well, one of them, to start with) but in a completely different way – more about that on my next blog in two weeks-time.

Until then, much love,

Julia xx”

Maybe just an eye at a time then, would go to explain the length of leave 🤔
Mr Twirls cataracts were operated on one eye at a time.

Unfortunately my elderly mother looked up at the tv screen(a certain woman making a fool of herself) 📺 and said mutton dressed as lamb,without any prompting from myself.
I said no no no your completely wrong even mutton has a sell by date,and that’s well past its Prime.
Seriously shopping tv now at a all time nadir.

Latest posts

Back