Oh my word

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Q fashion to another level :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:
6556DA35-4493-4171-A53C-3BA77E087CD6.jpeg

Debbie Flint makes everything she wears look cheap and frumpy, and when it’s QVCs clothes to start with it’ll be a given that she’ll look old fashioned and frumpy, it’s funny though how some presenters wear their own clothes on air and look passable, and others, well they wear QVCs clothes 😳

I agree about Debbie. I don’t think that her size helps, no offence intended to the larger lady, but if you’re trying to minimise your figure, Q”s fashion ranges don’t exactly help - in fact most of the time - they have the opposite effect. Sheets of clingy polyester in garish/or too pale colours, weird pattern placements, bizarre/nonsensical patterns- which , as we see here, verge upon clownish! There’s nothing wrong with looking a bit quirky, but note to Q’s “designers “ less is more. As the saying goes “you’re over egging the pudding!”
If you want to look like the female version of Colin from the office (The fast show) get yourself one of these tops, if you want a t shirt or top with “Andy Warhol’s iconic soup cans” on it, I’m sure you’ll be able to find one - and it probably won’t cost much more! Don’t buy that lame “nod” to the look-people are going to wonder why you’re wearing a top with indistinguishable blobs , bearing the word “attitude “! It’s not a good look on any one of any size! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7KZtMeDigdk/hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I agree some of the presenters look ridiculous in these so called fashion hours. JR was on with B&W’s range yesterday and she looked awful in that long glitter fronted top and when is she going to ditch those bluddy trainers and get some comfortable stylish shoes.

Gloves off, they both look awful. The BA would have looked far better in that '5* rated' thingy if she's worn it with tights & boots, not those awful Renee leggings & winkle pickers. Flinty is her usual self as perfectly described by our Shopps. She said that the trousers (!) she was wearing are her own & are "One of the best pairs of trousers I've ever had in my life from Renee", sorry love, you look a mess. We always ask what the stylists are thinking but I'm not convinced that it's always down to them, Jilly Halliday seems to wear her own trousers when she's in some hideous top, sorry promoting the latest creation from one of QVC's many renowned designer brands, so others could do that too. In addition the excuse is often given that they must only have a couple of sizes available so may have to squeeze in them, or make them fit with the help of a bulldog clip, this is rubbish because she said that she's gone up & was wearing XL for her 14/16 size so there must be a selection to choose from. If she'd had worn that top with a pair of trousers that flattered her shape & footwear more suited to autumn in the UK, not a Spanish beach in the summer, it would have been an improvement.

Last edited:
I agree about Debbie. I don’t think that her size helps, no offence intended to the larger lady, but if you’re trying to minimise your figure, Q”s fashion ranges don’t exactly help - in fact most of the time - they have the opposite effect. Sheets of clingy polyester in garish/or too pale colours, weird pattern placements, bizarre/nonsensical patterns- which , as we see here, verge upon clownish! There’s nothing wrong with looking a bit quirky, but note to Q’s “designers “ less is more. As the saying goes “you’re over egging the pudding!”
If you want to look like the female version of Colin from the office (The fast show) get yourself one of these tops, if you want a t shirt or top with “Andy Warhol’s iconic soup cans” on it, I’m sure you’ll be able to find one - and it probably won’t cost much more! Don’t buy that lame “nod” to the look-people are going to wonder why you’re wearing a top with indistinguishable blobs , bearing the word “attitude “! It’s not a good look on any one of any size! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7KZtMeDigdk/hqdefault.jpg
She needs to add length, not just with her clothes but with her choice of jewellery as well because shorter length necklaces make her neck disappear.

Agreed, but to be fair it isn't their personal choice when they're getting paid to be seen in the brand's outfits.
It was only that Hells Angels top she was selling & if she'd worn it with a pair of black trousers that suited her height & shape, added a pair of boots, put her hair up & hadn't worn a necklace that made her neck appear shorter than it is she's have looked much better. Miaow 😼

She needs to add length, not just with her clothes but with her choice of jewellery as well because shorter length necklaces make her neck disappear.
Perhaps Harry Potter's invisibility cloak would be a better choice ( for her, and us). Top she's wearing is terribly frumpy too, and the bold pattern around the top probably accentuates a shorter neck. I don't think there's any accessory that will improve that look....Oh hold on...The invisibility cloak!!!

Why does DF persist with the cropped trousers that make her legs look even shorter than they are? What is the new stylist for the presenters doing? Nothing judging by the way some of the presenters dress,
I know this is gonna sound really mean, but I don't think I've ever seen DF looking great...She's not an unattractive woman by any means, but somehow fashion wise I don't think I've ever seen her wearing anything Q, or non Q for that matter that actually flatters her. We've seen everybody looking dreadful when they're modelling some of the stuff on sale, Julia Roberts in particular..but on occassions on set and if you look at some of her insta pics..she looks fabulous. Yes, what are these stylists actually doing? Nothing by the looks of it, they can't even seem to pick out a flattering colour! These people are supposed to be experts, so why the f**k can't they manage to find something flattering to put on a presenter who doesn't conform to the average height of 5'5" plus and is a high street size 10-12? It doesn't appear to be in their remit. I totally appreciate that some of the clothes they have to work with doesn't make their job any easier, but surely they can do better than sending out presenters looking as bad as they so often do. I'm sure they get paid enough!

I think the reason you never see her looking good is because she is such a tighter&& she only wears Q freebies even on her family weddings she got Antony to give her free outfits and on her cruises it’s Q all the way.
Her whole life is full of QVC. Her 2 bedroomed flat will be soon be so full of QVC samples that she has been given to trial that it will all start spilling out onto her 30’ Balcony. She once posted a photograph of her garden studio in Devon showing what looked like hundreds and hundreds of Qvc fashion samples. There comes a time when you have to say enough. How much clutter can you have in your life?

Latest posts

Back