OH, Pleeeeease !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mum passed away yesterday after a long battle with dementia. Even though she is now free from that nightmare I am heartbroke.
Ah, so sorry Rowan. My Mum died last May. I too am heartbroken. The grief is still here, always will be, and I still have awful memories of what she went through. I did all I could for her, but sometimes it felt that was never enough. She had Alzheimer's, middle stage heading into late, but broke her hip. She had an operation to fix it, she survived the operation, but died a couple of weeks later due to complications. Dementia/Alzheimer's is a truly horrible disease. Your Mum has now found peace, I hope you do too. xxx

Really sorry to hear about your Mom. 'Look out' for her this coming Spring in the Bluebells, Daffodils & Snowdrops, & in the Larks in Summer. I like to think that we all go 'back to nature' in some way or another.
Whatever our beliefs, there are lovely Flora & Fauna about at present, just take a minute to enjoy & look at it, whilst thinking of your Mom.
Hugs xx

Really sorry to hear about your Mom. 'Look out' for her this coming Spring in the Bluebells, Daffodils & Snowdrops, & in the Larks in Summer. I like to think that we all go 'back to nature' in some way or another.
Whatever our beliefs, there are lovely Flora & Fauna about at present, just take a minute to enjoy & look at it, whilst thinking of your Mom.
Hugs xx
Butterflies as well.

Latest posts

Back