Oh Thod it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
A dear sweet old lady in our road has bought me, as a thankyou for doing her shopping and washing etc when she came out of hospital, three scarflaces. She hasn't spent more than she can afford because she is the widow of a solicitor and very comfortable. BUT I wish she had donated the money to a charity because I shall never wear the ****** things and helped her because I wanted to, and not because I expected any presents.. Mind you, that's 3 Christmas presents for distant relatives I don't have to worry about this year:rock:.

Could have been worse: could have been a pair of itsacrap pants :doh:

Aw..I Lurve Scarflaces!!!!! They're so much better than they used to be. They used to be all pretty much pastel and floral, or garish and floral with those fiddly little filigree fastenings..like an old lady's necklace and you could buy equally hideous matching scarf clips to match. They come in loads of different fabric types, sizes, colours, polka dots, animal prints, and patterns now.

I'm guessing Tasi's gift was from the old school....cause a nice set of scarves, one would think was a pretty fail safe gift. Perhaps she's had 'em stuffed at the bottom of her knicker drawer for years wondering what to do with them lol!

Aw..I Lurve Scarflaces!!!!! They're so much better than they used to be. They used to be all pretty much pastel and floral, or garish and floral with those fiddly little filigree fastenings..like an old lady's necklace and you could buy equally hideous matching scarf clips to match. They come in loads of different fabric types, sizes, colours, polka dots, animal prints, and patterns now.

I'm guessing Tasi's gift was from the old school....cause a nice set of scarves, one would think was a pretty fail safe gift. Perhaps she's had 'em stuffed at the bottom of her knicker drawer for years wondering what to do with them lol!

No they have magnets on 'em and shades of godawful purple. I am a natural redhead and purples are a colour I can't wear... makes me look as if I've been dug up and hit with the shovel

No they have magnets on 'em and shades of godawful purple. I am a natural redhead and purples are a colour I can't wear... makes me look as if I've been dug up and hit with the shovel

Oh go on...post us a piccie lol! ...Pleeeeeze!

I think I'd have rather had the knickers....

Jinny x

They were probably a gift she didn't want either. Bet they've been doing the oaps' gift circle for years. They've run out of recipients now.

Latest posts

Back