ok..Im in trouble !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
I didnt realise how much stuff i had bought from le Q until my poor hubby opened my wardrobe and was nearly killed by the torrent of hidden goodies that came crashing down on him.
Poor bloke has a black eye...
Now heres the issue,where am i going to hide my stuff from now on!!!
No room under the bed thats chocablock...HELP!!!!!
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking::thinking: :thinking:

Behind the bath panel - there's lots of space under the bath. Also remove bottom drawers in chests completely and there is usually enough room there to stash a couple of laura geller kits :)

I have the best solution ever. I don't live with my other half. I don't need to hide anything.

Saves on sock washing an' all!

Why are you hiding anything? If you're buying stuff that you have to "hide" then something's not right.

Is it YOU who keeps buying Kim&Co, Michele Hopeless, Dreamkeeper and Quacker Factory "fashion"? I can understand wanting to hide THOSE, but not wanting to buy them in the first place!

My suggestion? Leave watching QVC for a bit. If you can't watch without buying something, then you have a problem.

Behind the bath panel - there's lots of space under the bath. Also remove bottom drawers in chests completely and there is usually enough room there to stash a couple of laura geller kits :)

LOL!!! now that's what i call stashing! obviously an expert :wink:

These are not goodies that you are hiding.

These are your Christmas, birthday, wedding and anniversary presents for friends and family, which you have wisely bought early in order to avoid last minute panics.

However, if you find that you have amassed enough presents to last beyond the reasonable life expectancy of any of your friends and family, it's time to stop buying.

:happy:

PS My tip is to flog the excess on Ebay, reclaim some space and recoup your dosh.
I did that, and raised enough money for a holiday. I reasoned it was better to have a great time than have a cupboard stuffed full of mouldering face creams.

I've learnt that if you've got a hoard it's better to keep it all in one place, that way you get all the guilt and frustration and it stops you from buying. If you dot it around the place you can't see just how out of control and ridiculous the stockpile is.

These are not goodies that you are hiding.

These are your Christmas, birthday, wedding and anniversary presents for friends and family, which you have wisely bought early in order to avoid last minute panics.

However, if you find that you have amassed enough presents to last beyond the reasonable life expectancy of any of your friends and family, it's time to stop buying.

:happy:

PS My tip is to flog the excess on Ebay, reclaim some space and recoup your dosh.
I did that, and raised enough money for a holiday. I reasoned it was better to have a great time than have a cupboard stuffed full of mouldering face creams.

That is exactly what I did. Now I really don't buy much from QVC.

You'd have a lot more room in your wardrobe if you hung everything on Grip to Me Hangers.... oh, and don't forget the Space Bags for the bulkier items:cheeky:.

You see, all you need to do is watch the 'Storage Solutions' hours and your troubles will be over.

Latest posts

Back