Ok I'm worried.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Just caught a few mins of that Nina Leonard show (what is that man on?!) and found myself saying "oh I don't mind that knitted dress...I might actually wear that..."

Shall I seek help?! :33::11:

I think we might have to Snuffles!

Thankfully, my size (well I think it's my size, you never can tell with those stupid "M, L" etc sizes!) is out of stock.

I can go back to rocking back and forth and dribbling in my chair now.

ok I ahte to admit it but I own 2 of his knitted dresses they are slightly fitted with a fringed collar really really nice .............Ok I will get my coat now .

Just caught a few mins of that Nina Leonard show (what is that man on?!) and found myself saying "oh I don't mind that knitted dress...I might actually wear that..."

Shall I seek help?! :33::11:

I bought some trousers was impressed with them

ok I ahte to admit it but I own 2 of his knitted dresses they are slightly fitted with a fringed collar really really nice .............Ok I will get my coat now .

What's the fabric like? It's so hard to tell because they do not give close up shots - QVC used to do this in the past. Do they wash well? There are a couple of pieces I wouldn't mind having for the winter but I just can't work out the quality.

Thanks.

What's the fabric like? It's so hard to tell because they do not give close up shots - QVC used to do this in the past. Do they wash well? There are a couple of pieces I wouldn't mind having for the winter but I just can't work out the quality.

Thanks.

THe dresses are a knit fabric either poly mix or acetate , but they are really soft with a matt finish , not a nasty shine if you know what I mean , They wash very well on a short gentle wash must have had them 2 years and still love them .

OK I'm worried

I must express my deep gratitude to Catherine H untley. Thanks to her incessant woffling and self regard, by the time she gets round to giving the sizes mine is always sold out. I myself, personally, must write and thank her for her presenting skills.

I must express my deep gratitude to Catherine H untley. Thanks to her incessant woffling and self regard, by the time she gets round to giving the sizes mine is always sold out. I myself, personally, must write and thank her for her presenting skills.

When the presenters do this I call to place an order and check the sizes with the call centre. I wish they would realise that the sizes/measurements are pretty vital information.

Thank you brenny for your helpful response - I'll get ordering now!

Latest posts

Back