old order history and cards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
can anyone tell me how I can look up the old order history for rocks items from the past as I wanted to print out a couple of authenticity cards but it is'nt showing all my history only I cant remember how to look it up on the tool bar with the product number I dont know if its still possible to do it now so I wondered if anyone here can help.

Hi,

I don't think you can go back very far now. From memory, John Bennett did keep the link open for as long as he could after Rocks re-acquired Gems, but they implemented a whole new system and were unable to transfer all the old historic data on to that new system. Perhaps you could email John or the help team to see if the items were recent enough to recall. Good luck,

Inge x

Thanks Ballerina I forgot they said the new system could'nt cope with all the old history, never mind it was just a few things I bought for my gift drawer when it was rocks that I am now giving to various people and thought it would be nice to have a reference for myself but never mind.

Quick Question sort of on topic, why is it that as the cards produced used to be free, can't 100% of the cost which is now required to obtain one rather than the 50% now?

PJ

Hi PJ.

I have kept all my old GTV paper card ones as they are a very good visual record not only of the items I have but that I have been over spending :eek:) I understand that they donate half to Earthwatch which is commendable, but I am just a tight ass :eek:) I miss the plastic cards but don't want to pay £1 for every item that I buy. Plastic isn't very eco-friendly either, so perhaps first polluting the planet and then trying to save it is a bit odd!

Inge x

Latest posts

Back