OMG DB With Wings !

icr24350

VIP Shopper
Cannot believe that Dawn Bibby is wearing wings on the 6 pm show - what does she look like, lol. They must be really strong to allow her to fly ! Mind you we can always hope she will fly off - all the other Crafters are far easier on the eyes and ears. She must have been watching too much Kirks' Folly. Mind you, she gave ma a good laugh, apart from the rib I cracked laughing !

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i reckon she'd get further on a broomstick ;)

Tabs

VIP Shopper
I know Faeries can do many magical things, but i think were asking a little too much for them to get rid of DB :D

Daisy2911

VIP Shopper
Am glad im not the only one who is not too keen on Dawn Bibby.. I can't really put my finger on it, theres just something about her that I don't like.. I don't usually watch the craft shows, but did catch DB wearing her fairy wings.. Oh dear, lol :hi:

ceejay

VIP Shopper
Dawn just loves dressing up,she always wears a christmassy waistcoat when doing christmas TSV's and has worn the wings a few times now,and the last time she did,Clare also wore some.I think she said they belonged to her daughter.She also wore a Kimono type outfit when doing Oriental craft shows.

tinaborder

Born Divvy with wings - glad i missed it - may have had a knicker wetting incident!

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Born Divvy wearing the wings..again. She has never looked so ridiculas though as when she had her 40th party!
Glad I missed it too.

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
Am glad im not the only one who is not too keen on Dawn Bibby.. I can't really put my finger on it, theres just something about her that I don't like.. I don't usually watch the craft shows, but did catch DB wearing her fairy wings.. Oh dear, lol :hi:

She's excellent at what she does but I think she is a bit smug - must be taking the publicity too seriously. I feel sorry for JJ when she blames him for upside down cards etc, but's probably an "in joke" between the 2 of them.

Leonie is more "humble" about her equally excellent crafting skills.

I do enjoy the craft shows.

Linda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top10prod
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks