OMG DB With Wings !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Cannot believe that Dawn Bibby is wearing wings on the 6 pm show - what does she look like, lol. They must be really strong to allow her to fly ! Mind you we can always hope she will fly off - all the other Crafters are far easier on the eyes and ears. She must have been watching too much Kirks' Folly. Mind you, she gave ma a good laugh, apart from the rib I cracked laughing !

I know Faeries can do many magical things, but i think were asking a little too much for them to get rid of DB :D

Am glad im not the only one who is not too keen on Dawn Bibby.. I can't really put my finger on it, theres just something about her that I don't like.. I don't usually watch the craft shows, but did catch DB wearing her fairy wings.. Oh dear, lol :hi:

Dawn just loves dressing up,she always wears a christmassy waistcoat when doing christmas TSV's and has worn the wings a few times now,and the last time she did,Clare also wore some.I think she said they belonged to her daughter.She also wore a Kimono type outfit when doing Oriental craft shows.

Am glad im not the only one who is not too keen on Dawn Bibby.. I can't really put my finger on it, theres just something about her that I don't like.. I don't usually watch the craft shows, but did catch DB wearing her fairy wings.. Oh dear, lol :hi:

She's excellent at what she does but I think she is a bit smug - must be taking the publicity too seriously. I feel sorry for JJ when she blames him for upside down cards etc, but's probably an "in joke" between the 2 of them.

Leonie is more "humble" about her equally excellent crafting skills.

I do enjoy the craft shows.

Linda

Latest posts

Back