OMG TSV dress with leggins and stilettos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Just looked at the video coverage from the launch of the TSV today, and there is a nice blonfd model with the TSV dress in claret red AND leggings with high heels!!!!!!!!!!
:taphead::taphead::taphead:
WTH thought that was a good look????????????:puke:

What is QVC's oppsession with stillettoes and leggings or 3/4 in the summer????????????:headbang:

I watched the midnite launch. The blonde one is Tiffany I think and she looked awful. She is probably the oldest model and they put her in leggings!! should have got a younger one in the leggings and put poor old Tiff in opaque tights. Still debating whether to buy it.

It did look terrible with the leggings, no doubt styled by our resident fashion expert.
Material looks very clingy and can imagine it riding up eventually around her waist!
But then it is for the party season so maybe wearing the leggings could be a godsend when one falls over after one has too many tipples!

Perfect cocktail dress that works for you with that jewel story happening in whatever colour that gets you excited......:sleepy:

Well I've sent for 2 of the TSV's in different colours. The black & the blue which is a lovely colour. One will definately go back or maybe even both. I know I am taking my life in my hands here & risk for ever being banned from QVC :dull:

Just watching the 3pm show. I wonder if Jilly is going to stand up in that dress. She has got very large around the hips & I note she is in the black. But is that black flares she is wearing with it.? Ye Gods !!!:puke: GC has really excelled himself if he advised her to do that.

I was awaiting Gilly in the dress she took the bull by the horns on the Tiana B TSV launch and wore tights with black ballet shoes.
All I can think yet again QVC have sent a 14 and with the small fitting as with on Ann it's too neat.
Or has she said otherwise, her reasons for wearing her favourite black trousers and flip flops ?

Most older women I know don't want to show their knees & I'd imagine it would be mainly middle aged & older women buying this dress so why is it so short? If it was a decent length Tiffany wouldn't have had to wear leggings.

Being vertically challenged ( 5ft ) it will hopefully be OK on me & just below my knees. All those models must be at least 7-8 inches taller than me if not more so I won't have the probolem with risking showing everything when I sit down.:wonder:

Being vertically challenged ( 5ft ) it will hopefully be OK on me & just below my knees. All those models must be at least 7-8 inches taller than me if not more so I won't have the probolem with risking showing everything when I sit down.:wonder:

oh why not Lilian..give the blokes a treat!

Clothes always look best on tall willowy females (gnashing of teeth here!) and yes, you always have to allow for things being about 5"/6" longer on the average woman - why the heck don't they show the things on average women - and while I'm on, why can't they use sizes that we are familiar with too..I'm pear shaped so giving me a chest size on coats, for instance, doesn't really help, as my hips are more than 2" bigger than my chesticles!:angry:!

Latest posts

Back