OMG....What is Jilly wearing??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She gets both shoulders out quite frequently. Saw her in some leopard/multi print and very shiny tights and that was enough. Not a range I want to see more of!

I had a quick look this morning and Jilly reminded me of "Allo' Allo The fallen madonna with the big boobies" Poor Jilly hope they paid her extra for wearing that dreadful get up....:giggle:[h=3][/h]

I saw her on the repeats this morning that dress is even worse than the Ronnie/Tiana B dresses and that's saying something! Someone needs to go to specsavers I think!! :mysmilie_483:

Last edited:
Poor Jilly, she's not having a good time of it lately, is she? What with that shocker of a tsv dress the other week that only served to highlight all her lumps and bumps, then having to rush off at the beginning of a Tranny & Susannah hour with an attack of the squits, and now this latest monstrosity. :talking:

I agree, she's better off sticking to the black slacks and pumps!

Aw give the girl a break ! She could'nt have felt 'comfortable' in it, because when it aired in the fashion show she didn't move from her stool, unlike other presenters who twirl and parade if they are wearing the item, but Jilly preferred to stay in the foetal position on her perch. Jilly is a tall, large boned and well built lady but always dresses in what suits - elegant pumps rather than stupid platforms, and slimming black pants as opposed to pouring herself into a size too small.

Whenever I've watched her she always hides her figure behind the presenting table, or is sitting down - rather like Alison Young, (so what must HER figure be like),

Aw give the girl a break ! She could'nt have felt 'comfortable' in it, because when it aired in the fashion show she didn't move from her stool, unlike other presenters who twirl and parade if they are wearing the item, but Jilly preferred to stay in the foetal position on her perch. Jilly is a tall, large boned and well built lady but always dresses in what suits - elegant pumps rather than stupid platforms, and slimming black pants as opposed to pouring herself into a size too small.

Whenever I've watched her she always hides her figure behind the presenting table, or is sitting down - rather like Alison Young, (so what must HER figure be like),

Jilly always sits down though! She doesn't strike me as an active person, and she's quite laid back. As for Ali Y, I don't think she's that bad. There are lots of photos on Twitter of her in jeans and boots and she's pretty average to be honest. I'll see if I can find any.

When I first saw J.in that outfit I thought it was a.badly.mismatched top and skirt! I quite liked the top so.looked it up but saw it was a dress :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think she is inhibited about being large boned/ well built, call it what you will. She posted a photo of herself in a bikini on her blog a while ago. I dont wear a bikini anymore and Im in my forties like her and quite slim but wouldnt feel confident enough anymore. The outfit is the subject of most peoples shock not her.

uploadfromtaptalk1355151392846.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355151403886.jpg

Attached the second picture as I thought she looked prettier without make up!

The outfit was awful enough, but for me it was the way she had it of the shoulder, it just looked a bit
dare i say "common and cheap" loooking. Not for selling bedding . Truly awful

I totally agree, she looked "common and cheap". ..slovenly even:sad:

She gets both shoulders out quite frequently. Saw her in some leopard/multi print and very shiny tights and that was enough. Not a range I want to see more of!

Someone must have complimented on her "off the shoulder/s" look, because she does that often, and every time, she does that, she looks awful :doh: If only she would be told this sad truth.

Jilly always sits down though! She doesn't strike me as an active person, and she's quite laid back. As for Ali Y, I don't think she's that bad. There are lots of photos on Twitter of her in jeans and boots and she's pretty average to be honest. I'll see if I can find any.

When I first saw J.in that outfit I thought it was a.badly.mismatched top and skirt! I quite liked the top so.looked it up but saw it was a dress :confused:

She comes across as a lazy person (do not know her to say she is a lazy person in real life or not ), that is the impression she projects. She reminds me of a queen bee, .....big and hardly moving about.

When I passed by the tv and saw that last night I honestly for a minute (well, a couple of seconds) tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and wondered if it was a fancy dress day at QVC I hadn't heard about.

I like Jilly and I think she is attractive, but that top was just- no.

Poor Jilly, she's not having a good time of it lately, is she? What with that shocker of a tsv dress the other week that only served to highlight all her lumps and bumps, then having to rush off at the beginning of a Tranny & Susannah hour with an attack of the squits, and now this latest monstrosity. :talking:

I agree, she's better off sticking to the black slacks and pumps!

Possible why she chose the multi coloured patterned number.....scared of a repeat performance - damage limitation....:mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back