OMG....What is Jilly wearing??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
Just seen Jilly doing a tease for the TSV...what the heck is she wearing..she looks like a romany gypsy!!!!!:down::down::down::down:

Damn I missed it, have to stay up till midnite to see! I have to say some of the err "fashion" on QVC isn't my cup of tea at all but each to their own I guess.

Oh dear, yes she is wearing a fashion faux pas! J-Lo's got nothing to worry about! OOOPS poor love! Liking the TSV tho :happy:

Horrendous, couldn't be less flattering.
So much going for her - what's happened. Don't they have mirrors at QVC?
I can't concentrate on the bedding !!!

If it's the thing she's wearing now, it's the same hideous piece of polyester tat that was being discussed earlier today on another thread - one of QVC's latest 'designer' Phillip Montello's efforts! :puke:

Oops, sorry Choccy, me slow....! LOL

Is it me or does the aubergine look more like bright rasberry? What a shame they didn't do darker colours for us fake tanners! The combinations aren't that great for me DAMN! I love their flannel too!

And yet, strangely still an improvement on that horrible glittery blue thing that Sam 'when I grow up I want to be a Xmas tree' Doubley-dum is sporting......? :wonder:

I've given in and ordered it in the duck egg blue, with my 3 easy pays. Oh and dare i say the white
sheets to match. Hard to get white flannel sheets. This is for Christmas Eve Love it

Why not Barb, this is an excellent buy if you like the colour combos! Their flannel does live up to the sales pitch in my opinion totally, I wouldn't be without it xx.

now come on BB - you've been begging jilly to stop wearing her black trousers and flat pumps for months.....:angel:

If it was the little leopard off the shoulder number I saw this morning...well..I was waiting for Tarzan to swing through..! :happy:

Am tempted with the tsv...love NN flannel, just can't make up my mind on the colour.

daydreamer

I flicked over in an ad break of Fashion Police. Thought Jilly as Joan would say, "You are the fash ho of the week." She was wearing the little black pumps as well. Even on the model it looked ****** awful. Jilly must have really pissed off someone for them to make her wear it.

If it's Q "fashion" I'll give her absolution if she says 3 Hail Mary Quants and 1 Armani.

Jude xx

Oh dear she looks like a sack of potatoes with a belt round the middle as my Grandad used to say.
Not a good look for any lady with curves, where are Q finding these so called fashion experts from ?
Is it me or has "pair it with little white pumps and a cardigan " Glen gone I haven't seen him on air for ages ?

The outfit was awful enough, but for me it was the way she had it of the shoulder, it just looked a bit
dare i say "common and cheap" loooking. Not for selling bedding . Truly awful

Latest posts

Back