One Time Only Prices 14/5/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radical Skincare 3 Piece Summer Prep Collection
Item Number: 218574
QVC Price £61.00
One Time Only Price £49.98
P&P: £3.95

A three-piece collection from Radical Skincare featuring the Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum, Skin Perfecting Screen SPF30 and Age Defying Exfoliating Pads. Prepare your skin in time for summer with this comprehensive collection that fights the signs of ageing and helps to refresh a tired complexion.
Contains:

1 x Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum (15ml) - one serum for all skin types; is a complete, universal and multitasking serum designed to achieve fast and visible results reducing the deepest wrinkles, evening skin tone and improving skin elasticity and firmness
1 x Skin Perfecting Screen SPF30 (40ml) - a non-chemical suncream that provides daily SPF30 protection against UV rays, plus a powerful antioxidant complex. Encapsulated with crushed diamond powder to help diffuse fine lines and wrinkles to brighten and perfect skin
1 x Age Defying Exfoliating Pads (15 pack) - gently exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes new cell turnover while reducing the appearance of pores, lines and wrinkles, helping to brighten and smooth skin texture. Ideal for sensitive skin and contains AHA and BHA acids

How to use:

Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum:

Apply day and night, after cleansing, on face and neck

Skin Perfecting Screen SPF30:

Apply before UV exposure, after your daily moisturiser, before make-up

Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads:

Apply one pre-moistened, single-use pad nightly after cleansing

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218574

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarte OTO Eye & Cheek Palette

Just found this OTO but couldn't find any additional info on the web so I wonder if it's a made for QVC palette? Anyhoo here's the link if you fancy something from Tarte.

216495 tarte Eye & Cheek Palette with Double Ended Brush
QVC price £29.50 OTO price £24.12 plus £3.95 p&p

PS I'd like to add that I don't work for QVC nor am I a minion so please don't flame me for posting this if QVC's info turns out to be wrong! :mysmilie_11:

MarlaWynne Tipped Front Pocket Box Top One Time Only Price

MarlaWynne Tipped Front Pocket Box Top
Item Number: 157197
QVC Price £70.00
One Time Only Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

This long-sleeved boxy fit top features a sharkbite hemline plus dropped shoulders and ribbing at the neckline, hemline and cuffs. Explore the versatility of this top by pairing it with floaty skirts or fitted trousers, it will complement any print separates nicely.

Round neckline
Front slant pockets
44% cotton, 38% viscose, 16% nylon, 2% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 134.6cm (53"), XL: 142.2cm (56"), 2XL: 152.4cm (60"), 3XL: 162.6cm (64")
Length: XS: 62.2cm (24.5"), S: 64.3cm (25.3"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 68.1cm (26.8"), XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 2XL: 71.9cm (28.3"), 3XL: 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157597

The problem I have with these so called 'indigenous' brands, Tarte, Taya is that they are using the Amazon (place not website), for their own commercial ends are they giving back to the area, or is it just another way of 'selly telly' marketing, making the punters feel good that they are using nature's resources, but only for their 'own ends' and not for the good of the ecology. Sorry I am not a Greenpeace activist or anything, just don't like it when people take from the ecology for their own business/greed purposes.

Valid point YR! Let's hope they do.

That video of Leigh from Tarte paddling in a canoe makes me chuckle; I'm fairly sure she doesn't grubby her hands dredging mud from the Amazon! I wonder whether she passed the Taya lady and Dennis from Ojon on her travels? :mysmilie_13:

Every Tarte palette looks exactly the same to me, same brown + dark brown + beige eye shadow, same pink + browny pink blusher.

I agree Ellaa. I have returned all but one little quad. I like creams, light beiges and Taupes but I dislike brick-tones, pinks, plums and purples. Tarte always seem to put these in too and they are unwearable for me as my eyelids are naturally dark but my skintone is pale and cool.

The problem I have with these so called 'indigenous' brands, Tarte, Taya is that they are using the Amazon (place not website), for their own commercial ends are they giving back to the area, or is it just another way of 'selly telly' marketing, making the punters feel good that they are using nature's resources, but only for their 'own ends' and not for the good of the ecology. Sorry I am not a Greenpeace activist or anything, just don't like it when people take from the ecology for their own business/greed purposes.

I don't watch beauty shows but did see the trailer for the clay being harvested.

My first thought were that river banks are there for a purpose and changing that will have results just like UK building on flood plains through pure greed and look at the effect of that.

However knowing industry there is probably sooooo little clay in each product (thinking Welsh gold here) that unless every known brand is using it, there may not be a danger. Anyway it will be dumped when the next fad comes along.

Did anyone go for the Tarte OTO? When I saw it on air it looked small and kind of cheap-looking. If I saw it on the No17 counter in Boots I wouldn't have paid more than a tenner, but more than likely still wouldn't buy it. Much as a love some Tarte products and palettes I wish they'd mix up the eye shadow colours a bit.

Latest posts

Back