One unhappy customer

yazrose

VIP Shopper
Well I thought it would be nice to return my custom to TJC after my outrage last year at the refund process for a 3 piece ERP set that I bought, never arrived yet they still had the cheek to charge me for. (it took nearly 4 weeks and countless calls and emails for them to give me back MY money)

Anyway, I had my eye on a nice ring for my niece as a Christmas present, while browsing the website auction I also spotted a nice little pendant for her too so I popped it in my basket. Could I check out noooooooooooo, so I rang CS 5 times and got stuck in a queue, the Ring came on so I had to delete the pendant from my basket, could I check out the ring? Nooooooooooooooooo. Rang CS again and still got stuck in a queue, in the meantime a lovely FM gave me the email addie to TJC and I emailed them twice and still no joy so I tried to call them again, still stuck in a queue. :headbang:
I get up to check today and its gone from my basket.

They don't seem to have changed much from the incident last year.

I doubt I will be happy to spend my money with them quite so easily now.

I am fumming :angry::angry::angry::angry:

yazrose

VIP Shopper
Ok I managed to get it back in my basket and after another email to TJC I managed to get a reply.

Just wait to see what happens.

P

Pinkpussycat

I've never been able to get more than one item in my basket anyway even though there appears to be the option for 3 purchases. I have to say that TJC's web buying is very hit and miss and the account order history is a joke, they need to look at GEMS system and improve theirs along those lines. :pPC:

gemcherub

VIP Shopper
They do remove items from your basket at 4.00am! i do hope they sort this out for you today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flonev

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks