Oodie Dupes Or Original?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can’t wear socks in bed either as my usually cold feet get too hot overnight BUT I have discovered leg warmers which warm up my lower legs and keep my feet at a reasonable temperature
I find wearing socks to bed stops my feet from getting warm as they're always cold getting into bed. They usually warm up after I've been in bed a few hours and have just been to the loo. It's really odd. Even if I don't have aching restless legs (rare), my feet refuse to warm up until I've been for a pee!

To take the worst of the chill off them I usually tuck them into my poor OH's legs (you think he'd learn to change positions to stop me doing this instead of grumbling every night).

I've got leg warmers and they're a bit helpful for my lower legs but I have been thinking of trying wool ones (if I can find them). Wool socks are better for me than those advertised as thermal but sheepskin slippers/boots warm me up the best. Trouble is, any amount of time spent in them brings my plantar fasciitis back so I stick to Fitflops to prevent that particular pain.

I ordered a new pair in the sale a half size bigger than normal and am going to put proper sheepskin insoles (not fake fluffy wool - instant cold wet feet for me) in them. I'll keep you updated in case anyone's interested.

OMG Twi! 73!! I can't imagine the pain and itching (nor do I want to!). I had 8 on all toes except the big ones. My mum knitted me fingerless gloves to wear so I could write/type/use a calculator but still keep my hands warm. I still have the last pair she knitted for me. I use the ones with little studs in the palms now as they don't slip on my crutches. I'm a bit worried now as I've felt a nip of cold on my nose the last few days...

OMG Twi! 73!! I can't imagine the pain and itching (nor do I want to!). I had 8 on all toes except the big ones. My mum knitted me fingerless gloves to wear so I could write/type/use a calculator but still keep my hands warm. I still have the last pair she knitted for me. I use the ones with little studs in the palms now as they don't slip on my crutches. I'm a bit worried now as I've felt a nip of cold on my nose the last few days...
It was the winter of 1979, very long & very cold. We lived in a cottage that was built directly onto the earth & the frost patterns on the inside of the windows were stunning. The one positive was that we'd only got married the previous September so spent a lot of time in bed. I'd never had chilblains & thought the first one was where my boot had rubbed my toe, I soon found out it wasn't & I know I had 73 because I counted them & put a lippy mark on every 10th one. I was advised to make a potion from scooping out the flesh of a turnip, filling the hole with salt & when there was enough liquid painting this onto my toes. However, I couldn't find any turnips so my mum bought me a tin of Zam-Buk & I was sorted :)

I can’t wear socks in bed either as my usually cold feet get too hot overnight BUT I have discovered leg warmers which warm up my lower legs and keep my feet at a reasonable temperatur
Does anyone have an Oodie?

Are they worth it?

Any good fakey ones about?

Is the kudd.ly better?

Someone looking for a person to get in a group to buy six?

If you buy one it's currently £59. But you can get six for £252 (£42 each).

This is a FOMO and Nanny McFee (oh I enjoy that term now). I am really cold 99% of the time. My Mother a retired nurse does question if I'm still alive as I'm so very cold so often.
Is oddie the same thing as blanket with sleeves? if yes, they are also spoken as blanket hoodies. I gotta one last winter from an online store . it was good last season but don't know about the coming one. hope it lasts this season too. A picture from last year

Attachments

• DCIM-32003.jpg
    DCIM-32003.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Back