Ooops - A couple of glasses of wine and here I go again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beakerange

Registered Shopper
I have just ordered the Elemis TSV for 2moro!
Never used Elemis b4 and I am curious - hope I don't regret it. (The ez pays were a big factor).
I am trying different things for the ultimate that works for me.
Bought the Gatineau last week and I am a bit so so about the melatoginine cream (it seems a bit gloopy to me) but the radiance stuff is truly magic (I've already picked up another 1 from ebay) - I like the gommage too.
I also have dabbled in Liz Earle and I think the C&P is fab but the skin repair and tonic is rubbish.
I think the main thing I have learnt so far is not to be loyal to 1 brand - mix and match.
Must get back to the film we are watching now - if my hubby knew what I was up to on the laptop he would go mad!!!:giggle:

Sat here with the sound off and they are still tempting me with Yankee candles and it isn't even 12 yet lol.:grin:

The only Gatineau product I really like and have repurchase is the gommage. But do make sure you read the instructions and not listen to the dippy girl who demonstrates it. She misses out the step of leaving it on your skin AFTER it has turned liquid for a minute or three. I've tried both ways and leaving it on makes a real difference.

It really made me laugh the poster in the other thread who had no memory of buying a shark steam mop until it eas delivered. I laughed out loud and when my husband asked why he laughed when I told him and said " that IS bad!". We then proceeded to open our shark steam mop and use it and we thought it was a really good buy (cat bowl, litter tray, laminate and vinyly floors, young children....)

The only thing I have bought whilst under the influence and thought WTF was an Artscapes twin pack of tops with matching bag on clearance/last clicks. Suffice to say it was sheepishly returned.

As I don't drink alcohol, I blame the lapses as PreMeds or MedsNotKickedInYet. I have it covered. @WeatherGirl & other FurballCleanerUppers, I found a thin layer of baking soda/bicarb* on the bottom of the litter tray absorbed odours. x Snarly (*not baking powder, or am I the only one who gets those two mixed up?)

You've got 30 days to send it back when you realise they're talking utter tosh and it's no better than something costing a fraction of the price Beakerange.

Snarly I'm thinking of setting parental controls to prevent me sending emails or ordering stuff after I've taken my evening meds. I also don't make or answer phone calls or send texts either so I don't make promisies I can't/ won't keep or tell people I don't even like that I love them!

Jude xx

@BensMum, too true. Or you can buy it from the supplier cheaper eg: RooBeautyBag-QVC £14.57 incl p&p. Direct from Roo £4.99, delivery free with orders >£20. Quality? ~ the Q bag was in tiger or leopard, not shown on Roo's site, so may be 'exclusive to Q'. Value? ~ 5 bags from Roo direct for l-e-s-s than Qs price for 2! Convenience? ~ They couldn't/wouldn't cancel, InProcess, so the unwanted item travels to my den via RM/courier, a trip for me to the PostOffice to pay for its return and its return journey to Liverpool!!! Not Very Green, QVC. QualityValueConvenience, it ain't!!! CamouflageBags is another example of greater choice and less delivery costs. I learned the lesson to be more discerning, this week. Sell Sell Sell Buy Buy Buy