Opatra Synergy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Switched on this afternoon to watch the new Alice Wheeler handbag show. During the presentation Chloe mentioned that Peter Sherlock would be joining her at 15.00 as they had completely changed the running order for the afternoon. Opatra Synergy, what a surprise! Switched over at 15.00 as I have zero tolerance for Opatra or Peter Sherlock, just channel hopped at 17.17, and it’s still on!! Two hours and twenty minutes on one product! The profit on the Opatra items must huge.

Switched on this afternoon to watch the new Alice Wheeler handbag show. During the presentation Chloe mentioned that Peter Sherlock would be joining her at 15.00 as they had completely changed the running order for the afternoon. Opatra Synergy, what a surprise! Switched over at 15.00 as I have zero tolerance for Opatra or Peter Sherlock, just channel hopped at 17.17, and it’s still on!! Two hours and twenty minutes on one product! The profit on the Opatra items must huge.
I only watch opatra when the girl from opatra is on

I know. Chloe was on one Friday afternoon, last year. She sat on an exercise bike for almost 2 hours, talking absolute nonsense. An hour is bad enough for one item!

I know. Chloe was on one Friday afternoon, last year. She sat on an exercise bike for almost 2 hours, talking absolute nonsense. An hour is bad enough for one item!
I agree, it’s really too much to have one item on for an hour, or on both channels at the same time. No one has time to watch for that long. And how much can you say about one thing, before you repeat yourself or start waffling…..

Not sure why they have started to repeat the beauty show at the same time on both channels. Unless beauty channel has less viewers.

I agree, it’s really too much to have one item on for an hour, or on both channels at the same time. No one has time to watch for that long. And how much can you say about one thing, before you repeat yourself or start waffling…..
Wonder why they only do one beauty show and also why it’s not on repeat. Depending which presenter I enjoyed watching it at random times. Thankfully there seems to be less miss I love me on which makes it so enjoyable in the background

Wonder why they only do one beauty show and also why it’s not on repeat. Depending which presenter I enjoyed watching it at random times. Thankfully there seems to be less miss I love me on which makes it so enjoyable in the background

Who are you referring to.. 😅😅😅

Ahhh Natalia I remember her on Q and wasn’t keen on her presenting style. She is on TJC this morning. I can take her in small doses. There is the air of “I am beautiful…no denying she has gorgeous hair”

‘Gorgeous Hair’ could be extensions … It was never that long when she appeared on QVC.

She also has funny lips also and a different nose - miaow!

Ahhh Natalia I remember her on Q and wasn’t keen on her presenting style. She is on TJC this morning. I can take her in small doses. There is the air of “I am beautiful…no denying she has gorgeous hair”

I get what you mean. But I would rather watch Natalia and Marianne over Pete and Chloe any day.

Ok so we had the beauty gala, but every day now on both channels we get Opatra.

Not just Synergy, but now we have a device for each area of concern...neck, face, body, legs, thighs, chin, brows...wtf???

Are people buying every device they offer? It's overload. Surely the presenters are board, because I am...zzzz

Ok so we had the beauty gala, but every day now on both channels we get Opatra.

Not just Synergy, but now we have a device for each area of concern...neck, face, body, legs, thighs, chin, brows...wtf???

Are people buying every device they offer? It's overload. Surely the presenters are board, because I am...zzzz
If presenters were bored they wouldn’t present opatra

Disagree, it is so repetitive. Same talk every day!
I agree G4, how many times can you say ‘this will make you, younger, slimmer, smoother, or indeed, hairier’ before it sounds like a script. And it’s their job to present, no matter what they think of the item. And I don’t believe a word of ‘ I won’t bring a product, if I don’t believe in it’ ! What happens to all the unloved products- someone has to present them 🤣🤣🤣

I agree G4, how many times can you say ‘this will make you, younger, slimmer, smoother, or indeed, hairier’ before it sounds like a script. And it’s their job to present, no matter what they think of the item. And I don’t believe a word of ‘ I won’t bring a product, if I don’t believe in it’ ! What happens to all the unloved products- someone has to present them 🤣🤣🤣
I think I over indulged during lockdown and have sickened myself 😁 although I have some lovely jewellery and Christmas presents. Opatra I can do without. Devices are a novelty, they soon wear off.

I think I over indulged during lockdown and have sickened myself 😁 although I have some lovely jewellery and Christmas presents. Opatra I can do without. Devices are a novelty, they soon wear off.

I disagree. Opatras devices have helped me deal with my pain. Given me the best skin at 65, and have saved me alot of money!

I love seeing opatra everyday on air as I learn new things and tips! Not everyone will agree with me or you.

I disagree. Opatras devices have helped me deal with my pain. Given me the best skin at 65, and have saved me alot of money!

I love seeing opatra everyday on air as I learn new things and tips! Not everyone will agree with me or you.
But you didn’t need hundreds of devices. Seen one seen them all, two to three hours on one item turns people off.

Latest posts

Back