"Opened for QC" sticker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
I received some Sigal sunglasses this morning which I ordered a few days ago - fairly quick delivery, no problem with that.

Inside the box, the cellophane bag around the glasses case had obviously been opened and resealed ( it was a bit torn from where the sellotape had been cut but was not crumpled) and had an " Opened for QC" sticky tag over one end of the cellophane bag. OK, I can live with that. Good if they are doing additional random QC checks. :thinking:

I took the glasses out of the case............ and one arm is slightly bent!!! I guess the 'checker' was having a bad day but I sincerely hope that they don't check anymore of my items.

Words fail me at times.......................................... :tongue: :mysmilie_11:

Gordon ruddy Bennett, can they get anything right.....? I hope you are going to 'phone & ask for a returns label!
(Yet another p&p increasing waste of wages, whoever checked that box!) :headbang:

I had to laugh or I would cry. The cardboard box they were delivered in had " Warning contents may cause excitement" emblazoned on it! Well, it caused the wrong type of excitement, QVC, not the happy kind either.

They will be returned, via a prepaid label from QVC but they are on waitlist now so unlikely I will get another pair. Ah well.

Definitely complain and send it back. Same thing happened to me on the Ultrasun TSV/ The seals had been removed from some products and the Ultralip was stuck up the wrong end of the tube!

Perhaps it was a return, and to cover this up, QVC added the QC sticker so you wouldn't realise someone else had it before you.

Maybe it was a return and they checked it to make sure it was ok but the checker was having a bad day? However you theory is quite credible too!

Latest posts

Back