Ophelia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Just been watching her with Worzel Gummidge, and for the first time ever, yes, by Jove, she's got it! Well, let's just say she's getting there. She's a lot more fluent, her comments are making sense, she's not simply repeating the words of the BA, she's not just saying "Love, love love" or "I'm lovin'" She's not "super excitid"about everything. Have noticed that she's started to break down words quite frequently as in the tv ad Hy-al-u -ron-ic. It's been a long time coming, and I really hope that this isn't just a one off and she improves to the point of being a watchable presenter!

I can't abide her voice. I don't agree that she's improving. Maybe she's more confident, but that's all.
That's an improvement as far as I'm concerned, I didn't enjoy watching her struggle, it was cringeworthy. If she ends up confident and competent all well and good, if she ends up getting on my nerves for other reasons I'll switch over!

You mean this.........................

AND THIS...............

Ophelia Dennis​

TV Presenter​

Ophelia is a city girl at heart, born in London to Ghanaian parents she’s all about positivity, fun and loves to talk! Currently one of the main hosts on QVC, Ophelia is an experienced TV presenter of over 14 years.
She started her career in gaming, hosting Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat on the world’s first live interactive gaming show online and later Sky.
Ophelia has a background in Entertainment fronting Unreality TV: with her blogs, red carpet, and celebrity interviews increasing their online presence with over 500,000 YouTube views. She also featured on Channel 5 Inside Selfridges with her witty anecdotes taking centre stage.
Having been a presenter on the longest-running Psychic Interactive Show Psychic Today, on Sky for 9 years, working alongside some of the UK’s top and international Psychics, Mediums, and Astrologers, Ophelia has a wealth of knowledge on the spiritual world. She has a keen interest in Astrology, Chinese Astrology, and Numerology with a great understanding of tarot cards and crystals to meditation to chakras and affirmations.

Once referred to as a ‘one-woman production company’ Ophelia can present her own interviews, self-shot (on location & with green screen), and complete the edit too. Her BA Honours Degree in Film and TV Production certainly came in handy!
Not just positively fierce on-screen having clocked up thousands of ‘TV miles’ live on-camera, Ophelia has a black belt in Kickboxing and currently trains in Muay Thai. As a big fan of sports entertainment WWE, she was over the moon to receive a tweet from Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson!
She’s has a passion for fashion, beauty, crystals, prosecco, and sparkles, so it’s no surprise she’s living her dream on QVC.
For more information contact [email protected]

So she used to work with mediums and now she works with extra larges. Has she improved? I will never know, as one look at her standing there causes my TV to go into Self Protection Mode and shut down.

I could give her a run for her money with my 2CV…

Duke of Cheese​

TV Presenter​

The Duke of Cheese is a city boy at heart, born in London to dysfunctional parents, he is all about negativity, misery and loves the sound of his own voice! Currently not one of the main hosts on QVC, Duke is an experienced TV presenter of over 25 minutes.
He started his career in gaming, playing Headache, Escape from Colditz, Yahtzee, and Subbuteo on the world’s first Axminster rug show - horizontal and later vertical at the table.
The Duke has a background in Entertainment fronting Unquality TV: with his misery blogs, Wilton carpet, and non-celebrity interviews increasing their online presence with over 50 YouTube views. He also featured on Channel 5 Inside Alcatraz with his unfunny anecdotes taking centre cell.
Having been a presenter on the longest-running Old Boiler Servicing Interactive Show Old Boilers Today, on Cylinder for 9 years, working alongside some of the UK’s top and international Smalls, Mediums, and Double XLs, Duke has a wealth of knowledge on the spirits world, having worked in Unwins for five minutes. He has a keen interest in Urology, Chinese Haemorrhoidology, and Literallyology with a great understanding of Christmas cards and Crystal Palaces to meditation to chakras khans and assignations

Once referred to as a ‘one-man production company’ Cheese can present his own interviews with himself, self-shot (on vacation & with green beans), and boil his own head, too. His Unclassified CSE in Film and TV Watching certainly came in handy!
Not just positively flaccid on-screen having clocked up thousands of ‘TV seconds’ live on-webcam, The Duke has a black belt in macrame and currently trains in Treeselets Tub Demolishing. As a big hater of sports entertainment WWE, he was over the moon not to receive a tweet from Giant Haystacks in 1975.
He has a passion for sleeping, moping, crystal meth, Lambrusco, and Alka Seltzer sparkles to follow, so it’s no surprise he’s living his dream on 24 hour surveillance.

DOC, Love it !!! send it off to QVC - they would probably consider you as perfect presenter material 😂 😂

This is genius !!! ................. Duke has a wealth of knowledge on the spirits world, having worked in Unwins for five minutes. 😂 😂

DOC, Love it !!! send it off to QVC - they would probably consider you as perfect presenter material 😂 😂

This is genius !!! ................. Duke has a wealth of knowledge on the spirits world, having worked in Unwins for five minutes. 😂 😂
That made me chuckle as I worked there part time for 10 years and I still know nothing about spirits, the paranormal ones or otherwise! Literallyology - Love it!

You mean this.........................

AND THIS...............

Ophelia Dennis​

TV Presenter​

Ophelia is a city girl at heart, born in London to Ghanaian parents she’s all about positivity, fun and loves to talk! Currently one of the main hosts on QVC, Ophelia is an experienced TV presenter of over 14 years.
She started her career in gaming, hosting Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat on the world’s first live interactive gaming show online and later Sky.
Ophelia has a background in Entertainment fronting Unreality TV: with her blogs, red carpet, and celebrity interviews increasing their online presence with over 500,000 YouTube views. She also featured on Channel 5 Inside Selfridges with her witty anecdotes taking centre stage.
Having been a presenter on the longest-running Psychic Interactive Show Psychic Today, on Sky for 9 years, working alongside some of the UK’s top and international Psychics, Mediums, and Astrologers, Ophelia has a wealth of knowledge on the spiritual world. She has a keen interest in Astrology, Chinese Astrology, and Numerology with a great understanding of tarot cards and crystals to meditation to chakras and affirmations.

Once referred to as a ‘one-woman production company’ Ophelia can present her own interviews, self-shot (on location & with green screen), and complete the edit too. Her BA Honours Degree in Film and TV Production certainly came in handy!
Not just positively fierce on-screen having clocked up thousands of ‘TV miles’ live on-camera, Ophelia has a black belt in Kickboxing and currently trains in Muay Thai. As a big fan of sports entertainment WWE, she was over the moon to receive a tweet from Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson!
She’s has a passion for fashion, beauty, crystals, prosecco, and sparkles, so it’s no surprise she’s living her dream on QVC.
For more information contact [email protected]
14 years plus experience - it doesn't show I am afraid.

I could give her a run for her money with my 2CV…

Duke of Cheese​

TV Presenter​

The Duke of Cheese is a city boy at heart, born in London to dysfunctional parents, he is all about negativity, misery and loves the sound of his own voice! Currently not one of the main hosts on QVC, Duke is an experienced TV presenter of over 25 minutes.
He started his career in gaming, playing Headache, Escape from Colditz, Yahtzee, and Subbuteo on the world’s first Axminster rug show - horizontal and later vertical at the table.
The Duke has a background in Entertainment fronting Unquality TV: with his misery blogs, Wilton carpet, and non-celebrity interviews increasing their online presence with over 50 YouTube views. He also featured on Channel 5 Inside Alcatraz with his unfunny anecdotes taking centre cell.
Having been a presenter on the longest-running Old Boiler Servicing Interactive Show Old Boilers Today, on Cylinder for 9 years, working alongside some of the UK’s top and international Smalls, Mediums, and Double XLs, Duke has a wealth of knowledge on the spirits world, having worked in Unwins for five minutes. He has a keen interest in Urology, Chinese Haemorrhoidology, and Literallyology with a great understanding of Christmas cards and Crystal Palaces to meditation to chakras khans and assignations

Once referred to as a ‘one-man production company’ Cheese can present his own interviews with himself, self-shot (on vacation & with green beans), and boil his own head, too. His Unclassified CSE in Film and TV Watching certainly came in handy!
Not just positively flaccid on-screen having clocked up thousands of ‘TV seconds’ live on-webcam, The Duke has a black belt in macrame and currently trains in Treeselets Tub Demolishing. As a big hater of sports entertainment WWE, he was over the moon not to receive a tweet from Giant Haystacks in 1975.
He has a passion for sleeping, moping, crystal meth, Lambrusco, and Alka Seltzer sparkles to follow, so it’s no surprise he’s living his dream on 24 hour surveillance.
Love the reference to having a CSE in Film and TV Watching🤣. Youngsters won't know what a CSE is. As for the crystal meth😳🤣. I haven't laughed this much for ages so I thank you for that.

Latest posts

Back