OPI TSV 21st October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I see from the monthly newsletter that there is an OPI TSV on the 21st October

Looks like the kit is called showstoppers and looks like 3 full size lacquers nail envy, hand and nail cream, hoof stick and thats about all I can make out just now, possibly a crystal nail file but I am just guessing now :grin:

Pity its the same week as Loccitane :doh:

I'm really looking forward to this - although I only really want the lacquers - never use the other bits - tend to give them away as pressies:flower:

Is there any further info on this TSV? - are the laquers from the Swiss collection? and BB mentions a nail envy is it 15ml and is there any Avoplex oil in there -7.5ml or 15ml? I'm really looking forward to this TSV - i'm needing NE and AOil but dont want to buy the £18.50 plus p&p set until i know whats in the 21st Oct TSV. Any further info is appreciated:heart:

I'm hoping it will have some of the glitter laquers from the new Burlesque collection..! :)

Anso this glittery Burlesque collection sounds right "up my street" - i'm of to visit Lena's website. If this collection looks as good as it sounds then the TSV has just got even more tempting:clapping: Thanks for the heads up:flower:

I've just visited Lena's website to view the Burlesque collection Anso posted about and all i can say is "Gimme Gimme" - i'm useless at posting attachments etc maybe some lovely forumite might take a copy of the collection from Lena White's website(search for Burlesque collection) and paste it for everyone to view - i love the purple glittery lacquer.

I have 8 of the Burlesques (ordered from the US) and they are stunning! I love OPI colours, the quality and wear is fantastic, looking forward to more details on the TSV :)

I'm hoping it will have some of the glitter laquers from the new Burlesque collection..! :)

Me too! Im hoping for some Xmassy colours. If not I will be off to the bay to find some as I need them for my collection :giggle:

I've just visited Lena's website to view the Burlesque collection Anso posted about and all i can say is "Gimme Gimme" - i'm useless at posting attachments etc maybe some lovely forumite might take a copy of the collection from Lena White's website(search for Burlesque collection) and paste it for everyone to view - i love the purple glittery lacquer.

Here you go! :) But of course they look faaaar more amazing in real life :)

burlesqueOPI.jpg

Thanks for the tip off re the Burlesque collection, I'm off to Florida in Nov and will stock up. Regular ranges $8 (£5) and Designer $13 each, about £8. They make nice stocking fillers !

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip off re the Burlesque collection, I'm off to Florida in Nov and will stock up. Regular ranges $8 (£5) and Designer $13 each, about £8. They make nice stocking fillers !

Hi Eric's Mum check out Ulta at Orlando Square near the Florida Mall for OPI lacquers. They stock the biggest range I saw over there. Last visited in October 2008 and Ulta had a 3for2 offer on. I came back with 13 bottles! Sadly we went a little early for the Xmas collection and it was only by sheer luck that I picked up a bottle at Trade Secret at Premier just before we flew back home. You should be more fortunate.

Sadly I go away the day after the TSV so won't be able to order it due to not being around to accept delivery. Never mind. x

I've got a couple of OPI varnishes going cheapity cheap in The Drop if anyone's interested.
X

I have been wearing the OPI gels from the Burlesque range for the past 7 weeks, I go get the colour changed every 2 weeks, they're fab!!! :)

I have been wearing the OPI gels from the Burlesque range for the past 7 weeks, I go get the colour changed every 2 weeks, they're fab!!! :)

Hi would you know what the colours in this collection are then? Cheers x

All glitter - purple, different metallics, golds, bronzes, and teal. The salon thought it strange they released the gels first, they normally release both at the same time. The lacquers have only just become available in the UK according to my manicurist. The purple is amazing. HTH

Latest posts

Back