OPI TSV 21st October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not bothering because its almost identical to the TSV I bought last year - it had a brown,a red,a gold glitter,a handcream and a nail envy.If it had been different colours I would have gone for it - but like you its so similiar to the TSV of other years

I'm quite disappointed as well, at least they could have given us a few colour options, the Burlesque set has loads of colours in and we only get three glitters! :yawn:

I like the browny colour but I'm resisting. Don't like 'glitter' nail varnishes especially gold. I've actually just returned from the States and there is a fab range from Sally Hanson called 'complete salon manicure'. They are fab and an all in one base, top, colour etc..

Haven't seen the TSV colours live on TV as been out but just caught end of Alison Keenan rabbitting on about the film they are linked to and how 'feel good' it is. Why would I want to be wearing nail varnishes named after middle class strippers anyway???? I'd prefer a colour called 'I kick ass and keep my top on'.........!!!!!

I just received my TSV this morning and the colours are amazing!!! I'm so pleased that I went for this :)

I have just found a bottle of matte Envy that I forgot about, well pleased. First time I have tried this and I actually prefer effect to the shiny finish. Will be interesting to see if it lasts as long on the nail area.

Mine has arrived too the colours look so much better than they did on screen so pleased I was tempted!

Still waiting on mine, but I bought more of the collection at Sally's at the weekend, so have seen the colours. The glitters are AMAZING, take a good 4 coats to get the metallic coverage, but well worth it. Just make sure you have plenty of time available when trying to remove it though as it sticks like gum to your bum. :cheeky: My favourite colour from the collection so far is 'The Show Must Go On' (sadly not in the TSV) it's a rich red shot through with a very subtle gold, when you get it on it looks like red/gold foil on your nails, it's not quite MAC's Bad Fairy, but it's not too far off.

I think I'd have been suckered into this one if the finances were healthy - but they're not!
So I took it as a good excuse to buy two or three individual colours I've been fancying from eBay instead, that £12-£15 will be on ones I know I'll love.
I've gone for the blue OPI from the Summer Flutter collection, the red shimmer from the Burlesque and a red/gold Nails Inc (a couple of them I'm waiting for the end of the auction to see if I've got 'em though).

No sign of it, but then I'm still waiting on two things from last Tuesday's craft day. TBH, I only bought it because I was going to get the MiL some nailcare for Christmas, anyway, and I liked the gold & purple/brown colours, so I could justify it as her pressie ticked off the list. Have to see about the Fuschia, it might go to one of my OH's teenage cousins...

ETA: Just arrived! No one is getting that Fuschia, I am totally keeping that. Looks a lot more interesting and shimmmery than it did on the telly. And I'll just wrap up that Envy, the handcream & file with some oots No 7 and there we go.

Last edited:
I just received my TSV this morning and the colours are amazing!!! I'm so pleased that I went for this :)

Couldn't agree more. Mine arrived today and I'm thrilled with it - best TSV from any brand in a long time. The fuchsia is amazing. Will be keeping all of this one!

Latest posts

Back