OPI TSV 21st October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

as a rule I dont like glitter polishes, only because they are such a pain to remove, but they look truly stunning - especially in the party season. Still undecided on this one, might just get a couple of the shimmer ones in Sallys, the copper one looks fab!

OPI 6 Piece Show Stoppers Collection
Today's Special Value Price £30.36
QVC Price £37.50
Item Number 221079
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

OPI six-piece Show Stoppers collection. Up the glamour factor during the party season with three gorgeous nails lacquers, a selection of award-winning nailcare and a handbag must-have - the crystal nail file -to keep your nails in tip-top condition. Go on, put a smile on a loved one's face with this show-stopping collection, or treat yourself to the wonders of OPI.

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - contains vitamin E to help replace moisture in dry nails and can be used as a base coat and top coat
1 x Avoplex High Intensity Hand and Nail Cream (50ml) - moisturising blend of shea, cocoa, avocado and almond butters
1 x OPI crystal file - helps prevent your nails chipping, peeling and splitting
1 x Bring on the Bling Nail Lacquer (gold glitter; 15ml)
1 x Tease-y does it lacquer (chocolate burgundy shimmer; 15ml)
1 x Let Me Entertain You (fuchsia glimmer; 15ml)
1 x mini cuticle stick
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221079

I'm the same Ali - can't decide if i like the lacquers enough to buy but on the other hand the treatments/crystal file are worth the TSV price on there own? I was so excited by the Burlesque collection but feel disappointed now:doh: especially with other comments re getting the glitter lacquer off or the feel of it when its on!! - on Lena's website there is a disclaimer above the burlesque colours - something like OPI advise using the glitter lacquers as a top coat or apply for special events as they chip easier than usual OPI lacquers. :wonder:

I caved in - can't resist the chocolate and gold combination. The L'Occitane TSV is so boring so will be avoiding. Don't feel so bad about falling for the OPI one!

I'm a definite no. Now I've seen the colours properly, they're very similar to two of the Christmas ones I purchased last year and the glitter isn't something I'd wear.

It's a good deal so don't blame people for buying, just wish the colours were a bit more exciting.

So are we buying this one ladies or not????
Cant make my mind up.

Most definitely :) Already bought last night.

And after reading about the "foil method" (I googled it and will try it next time) for removing glitter laquers I'm going to be using glitter even more. :heart:

Forgot to ask: does anyone know if QVC have any items with some of the other Burlesque colours please...?

Most definitely :) Already bought last night.

And after reading about the "foil method" (I googled it and will try it next time) for removing glitter laquers I'm going to be using glitter even more. :heart:

Do tell....:cool:

Blimey that looks a faff.
Though did see a link to the new Black Shatter - now that I like.

A fiver postage?

Shocking!

The colours aren't different enough to tempt and I have a stockpile of the treatments so I'm resisting. Could be tempted if there are any OTOs though (I AM WEAK!)

Jude xx

I bought some of the Essie winter colours from the US not long ago. One colour is very similar to the OPI in the TSV. Chocolate/amythest is what Essie decribe it as. The glitter one, well I have a Chanel colour very similar and yes its damn hard to get the glitter off the nails!!!!
Don't like the third colour either.

Now I did stay up to see the launch incase I was tempted. No.

I actually bought two sets as I can give parts away as xmas presents. I won't get to wear the gold glitter too often, granted, but the dark color looks very nice and I always keep a stock pile of nail envy, so eall in all an excellent value kit.

The down side is I can now no longer afford L'occitane...

i have to be very strict when buying tsv's as all too often we are told how good vfm they are, whne its very rare for me to like everything in the kits. i would love a blue and a glitter from opi thats £19. the tsv is £35.00 the p&p is outrageous. and a few quid on the postage cost i can buy the colour of my dreams on the high street.

Have decided not to bother.
Am clearly a perfect saint type person with impeccable willpower.
:angel:

I am still undecided, the colours are always very similar in the christmas tsvs from OPI,
why do they always have to be red and gold, what about purples and blues or something different and I wish they would put avoplex oil in their tsvs more often.
This TSV is very similar to a christmas one a few years ago that came in a lovely white box (with magnetic clasp) but it had a couple of extra items in it (mini juicie and mini nail varnish remover)

I was right in guessing that it had a crystal nail file in it :grin:

Latest posts

Back