OPI TSV - Thursday 26 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh,I've been waiting for this.:clapping::clapping: Does anyone have any idea what's in it?

Oh dear. Despite what I said earlier in this thread, the more I see of these Holiday Wishes colours online the more I want them. I don't usually like purples (had OPI Ink and that looked very gothic on me) Merry Midnight is lovely. So is Holiday Glow (which is very similar to a favourite OPI colour of mine - Espresso Your Style - but with glitter), Glove you So Much and All A Bordeux the Sled.

I remember last year's TSV had three colours in it so there's a fighting chance of this one having one of the above in it. No doubt it will have a red in it as half the collection is made up of red colours. If it has Nail Envy in it I'll be sold as well as I'm running out.

Oh dear. Despite what I said earlier in this thread, the more I see of these Holiday Wishes colours online the more I want them. I don't usually like purples (had OPI Ink and that looked very gothic on me) Merry Midnight is lovely. So is Holiday Glow (which is very similar to a favourite OPI colour of mine - Espresso Your Style - but with glitter), Glove you So Much and All A Bordeux the Sled.

I remember last year's TSV had three colours in it so there's a fighting chance of this one having one of the above in it. No doubt it will have a red in it as half the collection is made up of red colours. If it has Nail Envy in it I'll be sold as well as I'm running out.

Valm, Valm, Valm,:doh::doh::doh:

Hi Valm, Does anyone know yet if the Holiday Wishes are going to be in the TSV, I do hope so as I love most of them and can't get them locally. Maybe SCW could do some detective work. My fave is Glove you so much.

I received an email from OPI today that said the TSV will include '3 glamorous sparkling lacquers' so I would imagine they will be from the Holiday Wishes range - I bet it will include Merry Midnight which I already bought from a certain auction site!

Latest posts

Back