Orders from Rocks & Co

tmlee1969

VIP Shopper
I placed an order on 01.10.14. Rang on 08.10.14 to see when it was due for dispatch and was informed it would not be this week. I asked to speak to a manager and she agreed to arrange for immediate dispatch. I received my order yesterday and my size n 1.72ct Emerald ring arrived as a size s brown coloured stone which I assume is some kind Topaz. Rang customer services and asked to speak to the manager and was told she was on another call. I asked if I could hold but was told I was tying up a line as she would ring me back. No phone call was received so I called back to be told she a in a meeting. I am returning the ring and will be requesting my money back. This is only the second time I have ordered from them and it will be the last. They do not care about customer service just shifting one off items that I have seen sold several times. I feel duped.

dis-satisfied

orders delay

I placed an order on 01.10.14. Rang on 08.10.14 to see when it was due for dispatch and was informed it would not be this week. I asked to speak to a manager and she agreed to arrange for immediate dispatch. I received my order yesterday and my size n 1.72ct Emerald ring arrived as a size s brown coloured stone which I assume is some kind Topaz. Rang customer services and asked to speak to the manager and was told she was on another call. I asked if I could hold but was told I was tying up a line as she would ring me back. No phone call was received so I called back to be told she a in a meeting. I am returning the ring and will be requesting my money back. This is only the second time I have ordered from them and it will be the last. They do not care about customer service just shifting one off items that I have seen sold several times. I feel duped.
I ordered a zultanite ring on the website on 27 Sept, the cash was taken from my bank on the 30th, 3 phone calls later I am still awaiting delivery of my purchase and am more than a little concerned. The response is always that the warehouse is overwhelmed with orders, which I find hard to believe, given that most items they are selling by phone order are one offs, and the website is looking pretty sparse! I have bought from them previously, with no problems, the damage they must be doing to their business if this is a regular situation, must be enormous, I hope I haven't made an expensive mistake. Can anyone throw any light on what is going on.

tmlee1969

VIP Shopper
Demand to speak to a manager. I spoke to Serena and told her the wait was unacceptable and she got my order despatched immediately. I did point out that under the Distance Selling Regulations they should not have taken my money before the items were ready for dispatch. I hope you get your order and you get the items you ordered.

jet199

Rocks and Co clearance is a real lottery. I think I just got sent a huge emerald instead of a colour change sapphire.

tmlee1969

VIP Shopper
That may have been my emerald

tmlee1969

VIP Shopper
If you have the ring do you want to sell it? Please send me a message

gemlass

Good to see Rocks and Co customer service back to top form, I received excellent service and aftercare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
villedefleurs1
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks