Orly TSV 24/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I LOVE Orly! And the day after my birthday too! I've just spent two weeks exclusively using their Nail Defense - which has done wonders for my formerly dehydrated, peeling nails. The results are so much quicker than Nail Envy or Nailkale and what's more (since you have to wear nothing else on your nails for 14 days) the strengthener is so much nicer looking than any other strengthener - uber glossy! Can highly recommend.

I LOVE Orly! And the day after my birthday too! I've just spent two weeks exclusively using their Nail Defense - which has done wonders for my formerly dehydrated, peeling nails. The results are so much quicker than Nail Envy or Nailkale and what's more (since you have to wear nothing else on your nails for 14 days) the strengthener is so much nicer looking than any other strengthener - uber glossy! Can highly recommend.
I am loving Nail Defense, so much better than Nail Envy

My nails are dry & brittle as opposed to weak.

Mt concern is that strengthening would increase the hardness & make them snap off. Thoughts please?

My nails are dry & brittle as opposed to weak.

Mt concern is that strengthening would increase the hardness & make them snap off. Thoughts please?
I use this on my nails every night & during the day if they look in need. I've seen stronger single ply tissues than my nails so only use crystal files & keep the free edge to a maximum length of 4 millimetres. I'm using BWC plant based nail hardener at the moment & it hasn't made mine brittle, I alternate it with Zao's product so that these delicate little claws don't get used to one product.

I love their colours. Their brights are really good and last well on my nails. In fact I have just painted 'Oh Cabana Boy' on my nails. Probably one of my favourite Orly colours.

I use this on my nails every night & during the day if they look in need. I've seen stronger single ply tissues than my nails so only use crystal files & keep the free edge to a maximum length of 4 millimetres. I'm using BWC plant based nail hardener at the moment & it hasn't made mine brittle, I alternate it with Zao's product so that these delicate little claws don't get used to one product.
good old Burts!

I've used lots of him....

Thanks very much for the recommendation, I ordered nail defence and an orly colour from Nail Polish Direct and I’m amazed! I painted my nails as soon as they came and so far no chipping whatsoever. This has never happened before, nail polish only lasts one day on me, it starts to chip the next morning when I have a shower. What a brilliant find, thanks very much :)

Thanks very much for the recommendation, I ordered nail defence and an orly colour from Nail Polish Direct and I’m amazed! I painted my nails as soon as they came and so far no chipping whatsoever. This has never happened before, nail polish only lasts one day on me, it starts to chip the next morning when I have a shower. What a brilliant find, thanks very much :)
Puss Cat!!!!!!!

I’ve just looked at Nailsdirect and couldn’t believe the nail defence was £5.89 compared to Q prices, anyhow I’ve ordered it along with a gold nail polish, so thanks to you and Sazza.😊

Following the recommendations on here, I ordered the nail defense and it arrived yesterday. I also ordered the rubberised base coat. My nails are long and usually pretty strong but all the hand washing has meant that some have begun to flake so I hoping that that will stop once I start using the nail defense. 👍

I was never very impressed with Nail Envy but Leighton Denny Renovate can transform my nails.Will have a look at Nail Defence, thanks for the links.

Latest posts

Back