Orly TSV 7/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried OPI, their nail envy wrecks my nails so I avoid the whole brand. Only brand I've used that peels off my nails. Strange.
I bought Nail Envy soon after I discovered Q on the telly box.
Had pretty awful nails having been a biter for years. So they convinced me that I needed to try Nail Envy.
So used as instructed and finished the bottle.
As soon as I stopped my nails started peeling off in layers. Didn’t dare try anything else, just let time sort them out. Have never touched any so called nail strengheners since.

I was bought a crystal nail file by my aunt about 10 years ago. It was ‘Manicare’ brand and came in a nice suedette case...

It was perfect for me with softly pointed end and especially being thin (*not too deep* top to bottom), so that you could really manoeuvre it well around the nail edge.

Sadly it got lost not long ago - it’s disappeared!

That style has long since been discontinued but I found another Manicare on amazon.

It came in a neat hard case and was £4.95 free post.
I do prefer its predecessor but it’s good for my use and I find it nice and neat and it’s still a slim style.

I bought the big Leighton Denny one for my dad who had a disease and medication which wrecked his nails, bless him :(

He loved it - what nails he had were very thick and hard to file - and I even got him the little one for in his man bag!

When I was given an M&S voucher a few years back, I decided to treat myself to the small LD one in the little hard flip case.

Afraid to say I don’t like it at ALL!

It’s good quality crystal but it’s so thick! Really too deep - and also too rounded at the ends - such that it makes a mess of my nails and is hard to use...

It sits in my drawer untouched!

PS. Think I’ve spoken about it before but highly recommend Essie ‘Gel Couture’ range of nail polishes!

You don’t need to use a base coat (apparently that helps with adhesion, though I have used Nails Inc NailKale base coat with it in the past...), but two coats of colour and then their Gel Couture top coat....

[You can even use the top coat with any brand of nail colour apparently.]

I find it’s really glossy with the plumpness and shine of gel but no lamps or any faff required and it really lasts well on me.
(On my toes would last over a month!)

I was bought a crystal nail file by my aunt about 10 years ago. It was ‘Manicare’ brand and came in a nice suedette case...

It was perfect for me with softly pointed end and especially being thin (*not too deep* top to bottom), so that you could really manoeuvre it well around the nail edge.

Have you looked down the side of the sofa? That’s where I found my missing one….though obviously not until I’d used my Boots advantage points to get a new one.

Have you looked down the side of the sofa? That’s where I found my missing one….though obviously not until I’d used my Boots advantage points to get a new one.
Haha thank you!
Yes I did indeed unzip all of the cushions from the sofa - and look down the sides, underneath and everywhere else I could think of!

One of those things which has disappeared in to the ether!

Glad you found yours though - albeit too late!

That style has long since been discontinued but I found another Manicare on amazon.

It came in a neat hard case and was £4.95 free post.
I do prefer its predecessor but it’s good for my use and I find it nice and neat and it’s still a slim style.

I bought the big Leighton Denny one for my dad who had a disease and medication which wrecked his nails, bless him :(

He loved it - what nails he had were very thick and hard to file - and I even got him the little one for in his man bag!

When I was given an M&S voucher a few years back, I decided to treat myself to the small LD one in the little hard flip case.

Afraid to say I don’t like it at ALL!

It’s good quality crystal but it’s so thick! Really too deep - and also too rounded at the ends - such that it makes a mess of my nails and is hard to use...

It sits in my drawer untouched!
It is funny you say that about the Leighton Denny nail file, as I have one from years and years ago, and loved it, but time has made it not as effective. I bought a new one from M & S and it just isn't as good, so much so I have gone back to the old one.

Haha thank you!
Yes I did indeed unzip all of the cushions from the sofa - and look down the sides, underneath and everywhere else I could think of!

One of those things which has disappeared in to the ether!

Glad you found yours though - albeit too late!
My OH left her crystal file on my side of her sofa. Being glass it was almost invisible so I sat on it and it snapped in half. That'll teach her ;)

Has the auto delivery really sold out as it shows on the link in SCW’s earlier post?

Orly 7 Piece Professional Treatment & Colour Collection with Bag

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Love an at-home pamper session? Then you're in luck, because this six-piece Orly edit is packed with three nailcare heroes and three stunning colour lacquers to amp up your mani or pedi routine. Plus, it comes with a cuticle pusher to help you achieve that perfected look to your nails. You'll be ready for sandal season in no time!
*A great saving: if you were to buy this Orly seven-piece collection with bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £55, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you're saving £22.02.
From the experts - each nail polish is Leaping Bunny Certified and packed with pigment for two-coat coverage every time. Plus, they each have the easy-to-hold Orly Gripper Cap, which offers ease of opening and precise application, as well as the Genius Brush - a 600 count bristle brush that is curved to fit the shape of the cuticles.
Salon-worthy nails - this set has all you need to prep your nails and achieve a smooth, even nail colour every time. The Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover helps create the perfect canvas by softening the feel of cuticles to allow the cuticle pusher to help remove signs of stains more easily. Bonder Base Coat provides an even, rubberised base to smooth the look of your nail and help polish to grip easily, while Polishield Top Coat provides a high gloss shine you'll love.
Stock up your mani kit - select our Auto Delivery option and receive the same fabulous kit (without the bag) with three new nail polishes included for two drops, still at this superb Today’s Special Value price.
  • Delivery to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Nail Lacquer (11ml) in Basket Case (hot pink creme) - formulated to deliver long-wearing, chip-resistant colour that glides effortlessly onto the nail for a flawless finish with every use
  • 1 x Nail Lacquer (11ml) in Cyber Peach (peach blush creme) - formulated to deliver long-wearing, chip-resistant colour that glides effortlessly onto the nail for a flawless finish with every use
  • 1 x Nail Lacquer (11ml) in Lucid Dreams (rose gold foil shimmer) - formulated to deliver long-wearing, chip-resistant colour that glides effortlessly onto the nail for a flawless finish with every use
  • 1 x Polishield Top Coat (9ml) - a three-in-one quick-drying, high-shine, chip-resistant topcoat that contains UV filters to help prevent your nail polish from fading, for a long-lasting finish you'll love
  • 1 x Bonder Base Coat (9ml) - a rubberised formula designed to create a long-lasting, manicure by helping to prevent chipping and adhere polish to the nail surface
  • 1 x Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover (9ml) - this nutrient-rich formula is designed to gently remove the signs of stains around the cuticles, helping them to appear soft and pliable while promoting the look of healthy nails. Use with the cuticle pusher for optimum results
  • 1 x cuticle pusher and remover - this high-quality tool is a must-have in any nailcare set to help push back your cuticles for a clean finish
  • 1 x bee print cosmetics bag - in a gorgeous spring-inspired print featuring shades of pink and gold
Auto Delivery drop one contains:
  • 1 x Kaleidoscope Nail Polish (11ml) - pretty pastel lilac
  • 1 x No Regret Nail Polish (11ml) - vibrant coral
  • 1 x Confetti Nail Polish (11ml) - shimmering pink
  • 1 x Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover (9ml)
  • 1 x Polishield Top Coat (9ml)
  • 1 x Bonder Base Coat (9ml)
  • 1 x cuticle pusher and remover
Auto Delivery drop two contains:
  • 1 x Roam With Me Nail Polish (11ml) - neutral taupe
  • 1 x Sage Brush Nail Polish (11ml) - muted green
  • 1 x Wild Abandon Nail Polish (11ml) - dark mauve
  • 1 x Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover (9ml)
  • 1 x Polishield Top Coat (9ml)
  • 1 x Bonder Base Coat (9ml)
  • 1 x cuticle pusher and remover
How to use:
Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover:
  • Shake well before use
  • Apply to cuticles for 30 - 60 seconds and gently push back cuticle with pusher
  • To target stains, apply directly onto nail and rub surface with cotton
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Bonder Base Coat:
  • Apply one coat onto clean, bare nails
  • Allow to dry before applying your favourite nail polish
Polishield Top Coat:
  • Apply one coat over your favourite polish
Nail Polish:
  • Apply two coats for full coverage

Thanks for letting us know, that had completely passed me by. Not such a great deal then, I will buy the bonder on its own from nail polish direct, 18ml for £11.26 and free postage!
I hadn’t realised until I saw the pictures of the set online. I was going to buy but not such a good deal especially as the other bottles are only 9ml as well and I already have 3 cuticle pushers from other sets.

Latest posts

Back