Our Pete: Source of accurate information, as ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never thought of describing a woman as 'smarmy' but I'd describe her as such.

Dreadful, and now needs to go :mysmilie_59:

She needs an hour and a half to do a one hour show........she...........talks..........so..........slow.......

She needs an hour and a half to do a one hour show........she...........talks..........so..........slow.......

Her drawn out delivery reminds me of the appalling Charlie Brook, smarm personified.

Only he looks better :mysmilie_59:

Her drawn out delivery reminds me of the appalling Charlie Brook, smarm personified.

Could imagine throwing Dale Franklin into the mix? They'd be slip slidin' all over the studio with all that greasy smarm.

Could imagine throwing Dale Franklin into the mix? They'd be slip slidin' all over the studio with all that greasy smarm.

It would be such a come down for him! Imagine how horrified he'd be trying to push people to buy plastic "leather" chairs and reconditioned iPads

It would be such a come down for him! Imagine how horrified he'd be trying to push people to buy plastic "leather" chairs and reconditioned iPads

Not to mention working in Peterborough.

You can imagine all the Q 'Stars' sneering at their competition. Oh the irony :mysmilie_59:

Ahem! I've got one of those reconditioned iPads, do not dis the iPad 4 Cellular :mysmilie_10: well I say "reconditioned" you'd never have known if they wouldn't have said, but I'll let you off. :mysmilie_17:

As for the chair, I could just go a nice warm massage, any offers?...............anyone? :mysmilie_17:

Not to mention working in Peterborough.

You can imagine all the Q 'Stars' sneering at their competition. Oh the irony :mysmilie_59:

QVC copy many things from IW, wonder if they'll be copying this to go with their £1000 ironing boards? :mysmilie_17:

QVC copy many things from IW, wonder if they'll be copying this to go with their £1000 ironing boards? :mysmilie_17:

If Q sold chairs they'd probably be designed by Kelly 'Zombie' Hoppen with Dyson Heat Elements and cost £13,000 but with 4 x Easypay :mysmilie_59:

If Q sold chairs they'd probably be designed by Kelly 'Zombie' Hoppen with Dyson Heat Elements and cost £13,000 but with 4 x Easypay :mysmilie_59:

They would. But don't forget the £250 p&p even though they probably won't be stocked in the QVC warehouse and come direct from supplier who doesn't charge p&p on their own website.

Agree with zombie Hoppen, looks like she's just stepped out the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video. :mysmilie_14: that promo she does were she has says she "passionate" in that monotonous voice were she couldn't be less "passionate" if she tried, that literally does make me laugh out loud. :mysmilie_15:

If she did a show with Charlie, they'd need all day to do a one hour promotion (unless it was food, and Charlie would rush through that one). :giggle:

Latest posts

Back