Outdoor living & garden🤔😡😄

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Is Richard going to retire and live on his millions, or is he already semi-retired.

Another thing don’t you find it amazing that when the presenters are talking about anything diary or gardening related, Richard related, which all without exception, have relayed to us, described to us thousands of times, behave and ask questions as if it is the first time. I get so fed up hearing this speil and seeing the same viewers pictures ad nauseam that we saw years ago.

OK gripe and out urst over! 🙈

I bought something from his so called range a few years ago and noticed on the back it was made by one of the large garden manufacturers , I then saw the same product under their own label in the garden centre at a much lower price. I never bought anything else following that from his range. I never thought anything I tried was that special.

Other feeds do work but for me this works better but it costs more. Just like my Elemis works better than Skin Sense, but it costs more. We all use what we like I suppose.

CC

I make plant food by soaking 2 or 3 banana skins in 600ml of in water for a few days - skins are softened so break down faster in the compost bin & the liquid food works on everything, particularly roses. I've made a similar one using vegetable peelings & even crush egg shells down to a powder & sprinkle it on top of the soil.

Latest posts

Back