Outwork

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

originalmeggie

Registered Shopper
Anyone had any problems with Outwork? Long story, but I sent back a bracelet with a missing stone. It has come back - with the stone still missing!!!

Meggie

That's really strange! :Thinking2: Did they not include an explanation? I've never used them but I'm sure someone will be along soon with their experiences.

Of the things I've sent to them, my one problem was regarding 2 bracelets - one of which broke again immediately that I wore it (it had only broken the once in 10 years which was why I sent it to be mended), and the other was with some charms/pendants they put on for me and neglected to remove the bale from one of them so it looks awful.

Other than that I can't comment. Sorry to hear about the situation Meggie. I trust they will refund your money and carry out the work free of charge for such a glaring error.

It isn't actually MY money. GTV are picking up the bill for a faulty bracelet. I just can't understand why Outwork hung onto it for a couple of weeks, then returned it - with the missing stone.
The whole thing is pure hassle. Long story. I've had an identical bracelet before. Same problem.

Meggie

Latest posts

Back