Owwww my eyes!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like Kim borrowed a few of the Lola rose TSV scarfs and used them to make a top and skirt lol :Wink:

I had the misfortune to have left the TV on having watched end of Thorntons show and was then walking past the doorway and had to do a double take at this top!!!

Good God!

I never thought anything would beat the Michele Hope monstrosity a few years ago but I can safely this this ensemble does!

I think Kim is fun to watch but I am not keen on her clothes. Mind you I am not that keen on most of the clothes off qvc.

I have a handful of Kim's dresses and one top and I wear what I have a fair bit.

I like the pattern, style and cut of this top, in the Aubergine not the Peacock version. Not keen on it in the skirt though. I think the top would look good with leggings and jeans with Ugg style boots. I really like V neck tops and dresses as they suit my shape.

£80plus for hideous top and teensy little skirt???

Splutters into coffee

:mysmilie_468:

I had to LOL this afternoon, I came back from shopping and sat down with a coffee switched on qvc and Kim&Co was on after a few mins I had enough of Kim's very silly giggling, switched over to IW to watch yet more fashion "Damart"...... from the sublime to the ridiculous..:Laugh:

Latest posts

Back