Padding...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
...they finished an hour of vionics with a series of repeat presentations. I don't normally watch at this time of day, but is this now normal?

...they finished an hour of vionics with a series of repeat presentations. I don't normally watch at this time of day, but is this now normal?
I hardly watch but recently wanted to see a couple of different hours (not that I sit transfixed for 60 minutes!) and they both ended early to cut to pre-recorded items. It was all really badly done, very amateurish. The live presenter introduced it and suddenly someone else came on, mid-sentence.

The live shows all seem to be Biagi and he was in his shorts today. I just nipped in to have a look and nipped quickly out again.

Loads of repeats and I suspect there will be lots more if presenters can't get into work.

CC

The live shows all seem to be Biagi and he was in his shorts today. I just nipped in to have a look and nipped quickly out again.

Loads of repeats and I suspect there will be lots more if presenters can't get into work.

CC
Yes, I caught of few seconds of him! Simply cannot watch more than a few seconds of him but obviously the powers that be don’t share my view. It must be me because I can’t watch JR or DF either.

It’s not just you, Evie. I can’t watch him, DF or JR either. In fact there are only a couple of presenters I can stand to watch.

Or times might be hard so they're forced to cut back on live presentations. Either way, not good news for the presenters although they might earn something if they're paid for repeats.

It could mean more hours for the most obnoxious, irritating and available presenters... I wouldn't like that at all.

I can't imagine QVC would pay presenters for their "work" on repeats if they can avoid it. It's not like performing copy-righted material which gets royalties each time, I don't think.

Latest posts

Back