Pantomime Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She wore her Markon boots & her black toe posts for years. I know that she said that her weaker leg made her feel unsteady if she wore heels & her dancer's calves meant finding boots was difficult, however, I don't think she's an Imelda Marcos. I also think she's not aware of how awful she looks & who'd be brave enough to tell her?

Personally I wonder how any of these so called 'stoilists' actually get any work ! because if how they dress on tv in front of millions is the best they can come up with for themselves, then none of them are a good walking advert for their business.

I certainly wouldn't hire this Gemma Shepherd if being a large gal she would dress me in something similar ! I wouldn't hire Katy Pemberton as she's more the Tesco end of stylists, nor Melissa as she appears to be a one trick pony. I DO however like the little stylist with the short pixie haircut, she is always well put together and I think she's sweet.

She does know her stuff but dear god she needs to turn it down a bit, everything is so high pitched and as excitable as a five year old who has overdosed on the blue smarties.

I think she and Abby Horne have the same stoilist, as the clothes seem to wear them rather than the other way around. Anna I always feel would be part of Colleen Rooney's gang of girlies, with her thick make up.

I don’t tend to remark on presenters on here but I’m amazed Katy Pemberton is a stylist. Some women have the knack of looking good even if they wore a sack - well imo she has the reverse talent of making anything look cheap (or common as my dear Mum would have said).

I don’t tend to remark on presenters on here but I’m amazed Katy Pemberton is a stylist. Some women have the knack of looking good even if they wore a sack - well imo she has the reverse talent of making anything look cheap (or common as my dear Mum would have said).
Ha ! ha ! I'm on the same page as your dear Mum ! I cant see her being a stylist attached to any top store, and when she appears wearing a black trilby on the back of her head, well, how old is she ? 14 ?

Latest posts

Back