Pantomime Time

Twilight

VIP Shopper
She wore her Markon boots & her black toe posts for years. I know that she said that her weaker leg made her feel unsteady if she wore heels & her dancer's calves meant finding boots was difficult, however, I don't think she's an Imelda Marcos. I also think she's not aware of how awful she looks & who'd be brave enough to tell her?

brissles

VIP Shopper
Personally I wonder how any of these so called 'stoilists' actually get any work ! because if how they dress on tv in front of millions is the best they can come up with for themselves, then none of them are a good walking advert for their business.

I certainly wouldn't hire this Gemma Shepherd if being a large gal she would dress me in something similar ! I wouldn't hire Katy Pemberton as she's more the Tesco end of stylists, nor Melissa as she appears to be a one trick pony. I DO however like the little stylist with the short pixie haircut, she is always well put together and I think she's sweet.

She does know her stuff but dear god she needs to turn it down a bit, everything is so high pitched and as excitable as a five year old who has overdosed on the blue smarties.

brissles

VIP Shopper
I think she and Abby Horne have the same stoilist, as the clothes seem to wear them rather than the other way around. Anna I always feel would be part of Colleen Rooney's gang of girlies, with her thick make up.

Pinkcloud

VIP Shopper
I don’t tend to remark on presenters on here but I’m amazed Katy Pemberton is a stylist. Some women have the knack of looking good even if they wore a sack - well imo she has the reverse talent of making anything look cheap (or common as my dear Mum would have said).

brissles

VIP Shopper
I don’t tend to remark on presenters on here but I’m amazed Katy Pemberton is a stylist. Some women have the knack of looking good even if they wore a sack - well imo she has the reverse talent of making anything look cheap (or common as my dear Mum would have said).
Ha ! ha ! I'm on the same page as your dear Mum ! I cant see her being a stylist attached to any top store, and when she appears wearing a black trilby on the back of her head, well, how old is she ? 14 ?

candycane

The stylist who wore the satin maxi coat outfit just needs shoes with curly toes with bells on the end and she could play in a panto- as Aladdin.
Harsh, harsh, but I did laugh. I quite like her but not her clothes.

CC

China Girl

VIP Shopper
Aagghhh. I would have posted an emoji but they have disappeared for some reason. They both look ridiculous.
Re emojis.......if you click on the 'more options' icon (3 vertical dots) they are there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny46
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks