Paraiba Tourmaline valuation

Glitzy

I received my safegaurd valuation back for my PT ring today.
I paid 330.00 for it and the valuation came back at 880.00 so I am quite chuffed with that.:)

I'd love to get some more bits valued but it would cost more than a few new rings:rolleyes:

B

Beady Belle

That's a result Glitzy, and the couple of pieces I've had valued I felt were realstic valuations not some fantastic sum that couldn't possibly be true. Safeguard are expensive, but at least you know they're reputable, with no axe to grind against shopping TV channels, and you get two copies of the valuation, as a lot of insurance companies will only accept an original not a photocopy.

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
That's great Glitzy. I'd be pleased with that too. Well done!

Nessarose

Witchy woman...
Glitzy can you remind us which ring it was? Post the code and one of us will see to it if you need help.

Sounds a very comforting valuation, you must be very pleased. :)

Nessarose

Witchy woman...
Ooh Glitzy, I remember it now, my favourite Paraiba colour, love the greens. Thanks for telling us about the valuation, what's next on your list? ;)

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
what a stunning colour PT. hope you get lots of joy from wearing it :D

P

Pinkpussycat

That's a very pretty ring Glitzy and a great valuation. :)

P.S. I have 2 5ct+ PTs for sale, if interested please PM me. Apologies for mentioning them in your thread Glitzy, I hope you don't mind hon. :eek:

Last edited:

Oops-a-daisy!

I've done it again!
I bet you were really chuffed when you got back your valuation. It's a lovely ring Glitzy and the colour looks really pretty in the link. Enjoy wearing it.

Pimms

Hi Glitzy, the ring looks beautiful and that's a very good valuation.

yazrose

VIP Shopper
That is a fab valuation hun you really got a bargain there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theofficeislove
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks