Past Jewellery Lines on IW?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
I was trying to think of some of the better jewellery lines that IW used to do. There was an old fashioned looking line (Generations 1912), who used to sell beautiful alexandrite rings at really good prices. There was a really nice man with very reasonably priced pieces (was it .......Duneier, can anyone remember?) and then the beautiful rainbow sapphires by Judy Mayfield. I think they've all been gone for years, only Korite Ken seems to have survived from that era and even he is only on a couple of times a year. Wish I had bought some of their pieces when they were still so affordable.

The paraiba tourmaline you see today are a joke compared with the Judy Mayfield stuff. I always lusted after one of her pastel rainbow sapphire crossover rings in white gold.

I liked Sajen too and have a few of their pieces.

Oh yes, the pairaiba tourmaline was the real deal with Judy. The paraiba bandwagon is now aimed at the apatite market, a very soft stone and not durable enough for rings. Funny this thread as I was only thinking today that IW don't do the diamond shows any more. Jewels of Jaipur I think they had at one time too. Couldn't bring myself to shell out for a Moissanite ring, £600+, you are just paying for the gold, no matter how many compliments they say you'd get!

I used to like Jewels of the Taj some of their styles were a bit OTT but they were really good quality and substantial gold weights

Latest posts

Back