Patrick on Fashion Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But if she was on several times every day would we pick up on any annoying habits she probably has?

Maybe the answer is to give far less air time to any presenter . Saying that I rarely watch but when I do they annoy the hell out of me but perhaps the rot has already taken hold in my brain!
In past I’ve thought she would be a very good option and much better than those in positions
But perhaps these last couple of years the talk of holidays has began to be rather off putting and not would be best placed with a regular presenter

Is Evie the one who started out with shoes? There’s something about her that is more ban the bomb than tat peddler.

I take it that Yanis has had the big ‘heave ho’ According to wet Evie, she knew the family personally and even visited them, and they were the most wonderful and talented people ever in the world. Has she cancelled them now?

I take it that Yanis has had the big ‘heave ho’ According to wet Evie, she knew the family personally and even visited them, and they were the most wonderful and talented people ever in the world. Has she cancelled them now?
Yes they went ages ago.

Shopper will confirm but as I recall the IW was called Join but really it wasn’t the same as on Q and was a fraction of the cost.

just had a quick peep - only 2 items so possibly not staying long .

Shopper will confirm but as I recall the IW was called Join but really it wasn’t the same as on Q and was a fraction of the cost.

just had a quick peep - only 2 items so possibly not staying long .
I think IW will buy end of line and sell it off. I have had some nice clothes, but they seem to sell them out until all stock is gone and never returns, particularly clothes. I don't mind for the price, but it does mean if you like the look of something and it's in your size, don't hang about.

Latest posts

Back