paul becque vs mike mason

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
noticed last night they put becque on same time as mike wonder if this was on purpose see who is the more popular presenter?

Price Plunge

I watched both presenters for a short while and it almost looked as if one was copying the other; Mike appeared to kiss the camera whilst later on Paul appeared to hug the camera. Anyway, even if it's possible to class both of them as "spiv salesman" I personally prefer Mike to Paul, not least because Mike is the more honest (and entertaining) of the two, though I don't know how long that will last...

Greg

VIP Shopper
Hmm. I sometimes wonder if Paull Becques (Bexx!) is Sally Jaxx's other half! he has that same manic "Buy, Buy, BUYY!!", abeit a couple of octaves lower. He has the same tendency to start piping up as I'm about to drift off, giving me a heart attack.

Catkins

VIP Shopper
Mike Mason every time. Paul gives me the creeps. I don't know why as I'm sure he is a very nice person but I just can't watch him.

Mike I could watch all day!

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
He gives me the creeps too, Catkins, and I can't stand his shouting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks